Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

69ACBC08-AD51-45B3-813F-EDF69B7637A8.png

:rofl: :rofl:

Who the **** buys this ****????:emoji_thinking:

If I can't score the AM90s on raffle, I'm going to have to buy a pair day 1. I feel like the prices are going to go up a lot after. I somehow scored a pair of Zoomfly for $340 Canadian, tried them on and relaced, then sold them for $400 like 2 months later.

Coming from a reseller, I'm going to tell you right now that is a mistake. Never day of release. These will be pretty hyped but the week after the release would be your best bet for price.

Coming from a reseller, I'm going to tell you right now that is a mistake. Never day of release. These will be pretty hyped but the week after the release would be your best bet for price.

I was going to agree but these are also the last off white nike. Might be a little different for the am90, no?

I was going to agree but these are also the last off white nike. Might be a little different for the am90, no?

Yes but day of will always be bad due to FOMO. Prices tend to come down a little bit the first few days after the release as SNKRS and online wins start to come in. I don't see these trending down for long though. AF1s crashed a bit but quickly rebounded.

Back
Top Bottom