Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Lol and everybody in here saying oh well that’s an L will be in at 10am trying so please everybody stop. Just try ! I know it’s a reach but it’s fun to me personally I’m just glad now finally we have a day and time being a NT detective for this past week is exhausting. I have no social media but rocking with you guys on this site for drops is mad fun embrace it and if you hit that’s love if not we will convene for the next one! LETS GET IT !

No matter what Nike does, there is always a complaint. :smh:

Shock Drop -- Sucks we weren't prepared! Didnt have a chance! Do a Draw!
Draw -- No chance, thousands of bot entries! Do an announced drop!
Announced FCFS -- The site is crashing, it cant handle the traffic! They should have did a random drop or draw!

:ohwell:

Also, for those doubting, even when people is providing you with screenshots, go ahead & waste your time staying "alert" & vigilant" :rofl:
The Draw is happening 100%

PO

facts no one is happy but i feel when you strike out its worse when you never had a chance to at least try

shock drops flaw is that if say someone has a regular job or is tending to something their desires don't matter, while those unconventional work would have a huge advantage it also stings more to the consumer to not even know when something they desire is even available

as For draw i'm like 5-1000 even on some not so much hyped stuff, but hey i rather just try and move on. not wait around like a zombie then strike out, in fact its basically like having exclusive access odds.

FCFS well it just turns into a draw anyways cause i think snkrs did away with that behind the scenes

It’ll be easy to see the best release method when there’s nothing but salt in here tomorrow at 10:10....

mane Nike the biggest one spreading salt
4322613107_dbacff474f_o_blog_main_horizontal.jpg

Random question for Droid users, are you able to leave comments now? I haven't seen a comment button on a sneaker in a while. I never left them but I don't even see a comments option now. Am I along or is it the same for everyone?

The best release method is the one you have the highest percentage to eat. I know I’m gonna catch the L but who cares ??!!! This **** is fun to me eventually if you want a shoe bad enough you get it. But hey that’s just me retail is cool it feels great to hit on a draw or whatever. If not oh well I’ll try again next time. Half of y’all know you gonna eat in the am but be on the lookout I feel it’s gonna pop up early like I said in previous post from this morning my SNKRS updated to sold out on the prestos at about 645 am est. that’s how I knew something was up

Real talk man, it's not worth the effort. You literally have a .00001% chance to win. Just buy a lottery ticket instead.

Meh. Thought that about END and I ended up scoring the UNCs on there. It's no effort at all so I might as well give it a shot. I feel like it's the same level of chances with shock drops considering I'm at the office working ever time they've dropped.

Does the white pair come with blue laces too? I thought I saw someone post their pair with the blue some pages back

Meh. Thought that about END and I ended up scoring the UNCs on there. It's no effort at all so I might as well give it a shot. I feel like it's the same level of chances with shock drops considering I'm at the office working ever time they've dropped.
You have a much better chance on End than you do on SNKRS. If you have access to download the app, go for it. Just saying I wouldn't jump through hoops with a forwarding address and all that just to enter. I won't waste my time with the SNKRS EU drop on 8/8 either.

Why can't Nike do something for these prestos like they did with the recent Jordan 13's? They have done creative things with gr Jordans but will have a draw for these lmao.

Back
Top Bottom