Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

If Off-White and Nike are done, I don’t know what else I could shift my same enthusiasm towards that would provide the same level of excitement. Nothing else even comes close to this collab for me.

But I don’t think it ends here. There’s too much money to be made and the shoes keep getting better and better.

If Off-White and Nike are done, I don’t know what else I could shift my same enthusiasm towards that would provide the same level of excitement. Nothing else even comes close to this collab for me.

But I don’t think it ends here. There’s too much money to be made and the shoes keep getting better and better.
I agree. I didn’t really pay much resell for shoes until this collab came out. Opened up a can of worms. Haha

Hopefully they keep releasing stuff. OW React Elements, 720's, 270's, LeBron 16's, Why Not 2's, to name a few, could make interesting pieces.

Both cw of the upcoming AM90s seems to be dropping in price already on GOAT.

It's too hard for me to rank them, but I see them in tiers:

God Tier: AJ1 & Prestos
Amazing Tier: Blazers, AM97, AM90, Vapormax, AF1
The rest (still very good): Converse, Hyperdunk, Zoom Fly

Honestly, each and every one was very well done. Truly a special collab and moment in Nike history.
Agree on these tiers. But I might bump the OG Vapormax to God Tier. Other than the 2 you mentioned, it's the only other one I'd pay crazy money for.

Tier 1: AJ1, Presto, Blazer
Tier 2: VM, AF1, Converse, HD, 97
Tier 3: 90, ZF

Didnt like the 90’s at all. AF1 may be tier 1.5 though.

It's too hard for me to rank them, but I see them in tiers:

God Tier: AJ1 & Prestos
Amazing Tier: Blazers, AM97, AM90, Vapormax, AF1
The rest (still very good): Converse, Hyperdunk, Zoom Fly

Honestly, each and every one was very well done. Truly a special collab and moment in Nike history.
Exact same ranking.

Can't be that hard. There's a few guys that hit every release, even after waking up late..

Why can't you do it...

Can't be that hard. There's a few guys that hit every release, even after waking up late..

Why can't you do it...
oh dont get me wrong. i got like 4 out of the first ten, a couple of the newer tens.

i just want more and i want it now- veruca salt

Back
Top Bottom