Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

The black pair is cool, but the white pair is better in my opinion.

Attachments

• BD341DF4-3716-4672-87AA-3A8C8E9202EA.jpeg
    BD341DF4-3716-4672-87AA-3A8C8E9202EA.jpeg
    525.8 KB · Views: 313
The black pair is cool, but the white pair is better in my opinion.
I’m with you. The white pair (#1) is the best IMO. I like the neutral ness of them, and not having any additional colors. Also I like the yellowed mid and outsole. My next favorite is #49 (pictured), as it doesn’t have any color on the tongue (or maybe it’s just the light grey, but still pretty neutral) or over laces, and in third the black pair (#50). The rest are all cool, but those three are the pairs I’d prefer. Ultimately though, I’m not the biggest fan of the whole over lace thing, and not that big on non-SB Dunks (especially Lows), so if I hit on any pair cool, but I’m not tripping if I don’t luck up on any.
918C1F47-38C5-41BD-9ED1-B31E7D83A221.jpeg

hoping i get access i been using the app pretty decently the last month or so. i Just need these and the mowabbs and im set for the next few months.

Last edited:
Good luck to everyone on EA. Still shocked I got lucky on the empty gallery raffle. Saw the black pair after pickup and it’s pretty nice but I think lot 1 might be the best of the bunch: love the midsole/outsole, the metallic swoosh, and the leather is very nice on my pair. I’m not a big fan of the worn fabric toe box but everything else is dope.

1A04E502-4DD6-42E9-801E-FFF18451C697.jpeg

FB218402-B64F-4B60-A208-03B5AACDA2C1.jpeg

076F5355-E975-42EB-B8CD-C536C0FC1A95.jpeg

I’m not even worried about I get I get it I don’t I don’t. Rather it be this way anyways. Clicking a button to get told didn’t get em is become life haha

besides everything else that sucks about the snkrs app these drop off videos just add insult to injury. oh here lets some sneakers no one else on this app will get directly to people with an entire wall of shoes behind them. FOH.
Lol ol girl from atl had a whole backdrop of hype, smh

it could simply be the EA notifications haven't been sent out yet. I have gotten it twice and both were around 12 ET. This might follow the same route

GOAT pairs might be European pairs? Exclusive access already went out in Europe.

We’re still waiting here in the u.s.

Back
Top Bottom