Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Finally un-DS’ed today for my bday. Made me cringe unlacing because it messed up the “shoelaces” on the black set. Is there an easier way to change these laces?? Didn’t have this issue with UNC or 90’s. Haven’t unlaced the V’s yet.
B12CD251-D562-4E6F-BDE9-35B58A7D66F4.jpeg

Last edited:
Finally un-DS’ed today for my bday. Made me cringe unlacing because it messed up the “shoelaces” on the black set. Is there an easier way to change these laces?? Didn’t have this issue with UNC or 90’s. Haven’t unlaced the V’s yet.
Is that a size 9 purchased on goat by any chance?

What do you mean messed up? Like the letters fell off the laces? Is that your first time unlacing them? I've heard fakes have that issue where the letters fall off the laces easily from tying/relacing :nerd:

What do you mean messed up? Like the letters fell off the laces? Is that your first time unlacing them? I've heard fakes have that issue where the letters fall off the laces easily from tying/relacing :nerd:

I find that weird too, I don't think it is easy on originals for lettering to fall

The holes on the AF1 are super tight lol. Lacing them up with the white wasn’t really a problem, They seem to be fine. Rather, unlacing the OG black laces gave me issues while pulling them through the holes reverse. The letters aren’t falling off, but the holes seem to be pulling them up off the lace, that’s the best way I can explain it.
11A4DE14-EF44-49B7-BA55-F6ACE0797835.jpeg
763B94BF-7227-4D80-B07A-FC7162D5D57C.jpeg
50471657-605E-40DB-A22D-657657A4C17A.jpeg

It's random, they fall off on authentic laces too. Got my UNC 1s straight from the NDC shock drop, the the letters on the orange laces were messed up on one side after 2 or so wears :smh:

After selling about 3 pairs from my collection to afford these, I am not disappointed what so ever.
4DC0BCE6-275E-4240-8C4A-CA661E9A35C7.jpeg

Now I’m basically done with Off-White Nike’s lol
sold 3 pairs of silver box era SBs to afford Off-White Chicago’s last month. I think the Prestos and the Chicago’s were the gems of the line as a whole. Though I doubt I’ll be wearing the Jordan’s as much, the Prestos might get the daily treatment for a minute, they’re so dope.

After selling about 3 pairs from my collection to afford these, I am not disappointed what so ever.
4DC0BCE6-275E-4240-8C4A-CA661E9A35C7.jpeg

Now I’m basically done with Off-White Nike’s lol
sold 3 pairs of silver box era SBs to afford Off-White Chicago’s last month. I think the Prestos and the Chicago’s were the gems of the line as a whole. Though I doubt I’ll be wearing the Jordan’s as much, the Prestos might get the daily treatment for a minute, they’re so dope.

Those Prestos are defiintely the best out of the entire 'The Ten' series. Top 3 are: Prestos, Jordan 1s, Air Max 90s

This entire COVID time I’ve been trying to consolidate. Sold at least 10 pairs in 2 months. I have 3 OWs but part of me wants to let go of the UNCs since I have the two from The 10. Cop something else not OW with the cash or trade from the UNCs.
DA870DD3-B0B1-4F2C-A2AD-85D286633129.jpeg

This entire COVID time I’ve been trying to consolidate. Sold at least 10 pairs in 2 months. I have 3 OWs but part of me wants to let go of the UNCs since I have the two from The 10. Cop something else not OW with the cash or trade from the UNCs.
DA870DD3-B0B1-4F2C-A2AD-85D286633129.jpeg

all you need are those presto's and bred's!!! UNC's you can sell to get something else.

Can Nike make the off white line just a tad more ****ing available? I’m sick of everything being super limited. It’s almost impossible to buy the semi GRs online anymore. With off whites, I feel like you have to ride a tricycle over a pool of sharks and through a ring of fire just to give yourself a 1 percent chance of copping. Like make it available enough so that if I put in the effort I’ll have a 50/50 chance. Demand is super duper high and you know it would be an instant sellout even if they quadrupled stock.

What do y’all think initial resell will be like, once the folks who copped just to sell get their pairs? $1,000? More? I want a pair to actually wear.

Can Nike make the off white line just a tad more ****ing available? I’m sick of everything being super limited. It’s almost impossible to buy the semi GRs online anymore. With off whites, I feel like you have to ride a tricycle over a pool of sharks and through a ring of fire just to give yourself a 1 percent chance of copping. Like make it available enough so that if I put in the effort I’ll have a 50/50 chance. Demand is super duper high and you know it would be an instant sellout even if they quadrupled stock.
The spikey stuff was widely available.

Back
Top Bottom