Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

How did the OW Nike collab go from The 10 to this? The Kigers (these could've been decent without that spiky outsole), Waffles, and Dunks look ridiculous.

These are gonna be super hyped regardless of how they look, and now that numbers are coming out, that hype is just gonna increase. Seriously, good luck to those that truly want these.
439FBE10-B5C4-4FF7-B8DD-7B0BDB4E9904.jpeg

These are gonna be super hyped regardless of how they look, and now that numbers are coming out, that hype is just gonna increase. Seriously, good luck to those that truly want these.
439FBE10-B5C4-4FF7-B8DD-7B0BDB4E9904.jpeg
You have stock in these things? You come across as their hype man.

I still want the blue Waffles, a lot. I actually like the spikes. Lol. GOAT says October 24. (October 3rd for Vapors)

I quite like the greens in a way. I’d be a bit embarrassed to wear them though. Surely they could have just pumped these out without the added laces. Maybe he could have added something different to them.

I quite like the greens in a way. I’d be a bit embarrassed to wear them though. Surely they could have just pumped these out without the added laces. Maybe he could have added something different to them.

If you like them, wear them with pride!

The green pair looks pretty good to me. For some reason those pics of the Michigan colorway just look awful. And Michigan is my 2nd favorite college team!!

If you like them, wear them with pride!

The green pair looks pretty good to me. For some reason those pics of the Michigan colorway just look awful. And Michigan is my 2nd favorite college team!!
I’m really not feeling the Michigan either. But who am I kidding, getting hold of the greens for retail will probably be impossible.

You have stock in these things? You come across as their hype man.
Just read this. Wow. Didn’t know I had to have “stock” in any pair in order to share pics /info I come across. I personally find them atrocious, that’s just my opinion, but I figure the OW thread would be the place to share stuff about them.

Just read this. Wow. Didn’t know I had to have “stock” in any pair in order to share pics /info I come across. I personally find them atrocious, that’s just my opinion, but I figure the OW thread would be the place to share stuff about them.
Haha my bad. That post just seemed like you were hyping them up when the universal opinion is they are trash.

Haha my bad. That post just seemed like you were hyping them up when the universal opinion is they are trash.
It’s all good. Naw, not trying to hype these monstrosities at all. And I WANT to like them, seeing as they are Dunks, and I was pumped at even the prospect of OW Dunks when the rumors first leaked, but these things are unforgivable IMO. But tastes are different, so I’ve been sharing all the info I’ve gotten, for those that ARE interested.

It’s all good. Naw, not trying to hype these monstrosities at all. And I WANT to like them, seeing as they are Dunks, and I was pumped at even the prospect of OW Dunks when the rumors first leaked, but these things are unforgivable IMO. But tastes are different, so I’ve been sharing all the info I’ve gotten, for those that ARE interested.
Man if word leaked out that he was doing am Air Max 1 and then they came out like, hoo boy I'd be gutted. Condolences.

Back
Top Bottom