Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

4DB6F6A8-C2C1-4568-A01E-F8FA2E4A8EC8.jpeg

Was it easy to hit manually? Wish I knew about it because my dumbass was sitting at work on SNKRS continually getting errors thinking something's gonna change. :lol:

if you were on it definitely. I just went for the AJ1. Queue was about 4-5 seconds.

If i was thinking straight, i could have carted more pairs during checkout like i saw some ppl do. It was nuts lol

let's stop talking about that horrible 9 draw day. a man can only take so many Ls in one day.

What's the lowest these 5s will drop to for sz11? 5-6 range? Currently they are at 755 ...it is still too high for me.

What's the lowest these 5s will drop to for sz11? 5-6 range? Currently they are at 755 ...it is still too high for me.
I’m guessing mid to high 6s. 500s might be too low and I think most people prob received them already. I think just because it’s a pair of Js it will stay steady at around this price.

For everyone keeping their OW Jordan 5’s, I heard that due to the lack of the cushioning with the cut outs & in general to go 1/2 size down to wear.
Could somebody keeping their pair help me out with sizing? Don’t know if I should go for a 10.5 (normal) or a 10 (1/2 size down)....🤔

Everyone and they momma, excluding me of course...., cooked a pair. They mostly got them in yesterday and today so prices should continue to fall for the next week or so. Once all the weak hands have off'ed their pairs then the ones on ice will start to rise in resell price. I can see prices dipping to the 6's but if they go lower and you want a pair I suggest copping around that price. Just my opinion.

Everyone and they momma, excluding me of course...., cooked a pair. They mostly got them in yesterday and today so prices should continue to fall for the next week or so. Once all the weak hands have off'ed their pairs then the ones on ice will start to rise in resell price. I can see prices dipping to the 6's but if they go lower and you want a pair I suggest copping around that price. Just my opinion.
Yeah I figured as much. Just been between sizes changing my bids. Surprisingly not too much variance in sizes either

Back
Top Bottom