Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Y’all think a 8.5 is gonna drop more?

I would wait another week. If they go up it’ll be a steady increase. They won’t go from $750 to $900 overnight. So if you see them at close to $800 by early next week then jump on it. A full week past release will give you time to hear if there’s any restocks or shock drops occurring

I would wait another week. If they go up it’ll be a steady increase. They won’t go from $750 to $900 overnight. So if you see them at close to $800 by early next week then jump on it. A full week past release will give you time to hear if there’s any restocks or shock drops occurring

They’re at 800 now on StockX.Not sure if I should pull the trigger

some pairs sold in the$740-750 range today so wait and see if someone gets desperate. Someone could have circumstances that require quick money and sell for less than market

also, people freak when they hear rumors if they’re inexperienced in the sneaker game. Some random dude could announce a restock and someone will believe it and panic sell

Throw in a bid at 750 and see what happens. If youre noticing it going up then buy it now if you really want it. There’s 7 buyers ahead of you if you bid $750, so it might not reach that price.

Pretty sure the desperate sellers sold already, the others are trying to hold till prices go back up. Don’t think there’s much people waiting for it to be delivered by now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been stalking the prices on StockX since release and at least in my size 10, I think the market may have hit bottom yesterday morning. The lowest price for a pair sold was at 725 and has rebounded back up to around 800. I got in last night at 780. I'll offload some pairs today to offset it.

I've been stalking the prices on StockX since release and at least in my size 10, I think the market may have hit bottom yesterday morning. The lowest price for a pair sold was at 725 and has rebounded back up to around 800. I got in last night at 780. I'll offload some pairs today to offset it.

StockX has it at $760 right now. Perhaps some West coasters are still getting pairs.

I'm guessing there's still some SNKRs and many off---white.com deliveries that haven't been made yet, so we could see another slight dip today and next week for what it's worth (new hyped releases always seem to rise the weekend after a drop though). I'm getting impatient and will probably buy in today, and I'll double up w/ GOAT credit down the road if they drop below $700.

Yeah I see it went slightly lower overnight and I'm good with that if it ensures my pair gets shipped by the seller. No worries.

I'm guessing there's still some SNKRs and many off---white.com deliveries that haven't been made yet, so we could see another slight dip today and next week for what it's worth (new hyped releases always seem to rise the weekend after a drop though). I'm getting impatient and will probably buy in today, and I'll double up w/ GOAT credit down the road if they drop below $700.
Ultimately paid a little more than I wanted to with GOAT credit, but have a pair (hopefully) on the way. Will buy again and return the first pair of the price drops back down.

These may see another release when the white pair drops, but good fakes will probably be in circulation by then as well...

Whites should have a much wider release, but I'm not sure if they look as good as the black color, regardless I wouldn't be surprised of boutiques get pairs later

Not a bad lookin family.
06D26825-F0FF-42D0-A81A-C99A0DD7232B.jpeg

Quick question. Why are there so many pairs of the MCAs with no boxes? Back door city at the museum?

Looks like my OW x Jordan 5 passed auth and will ship today from SX. They are up 100 in my size (10) since I purchased them.

Looks like my OW x Jordan 5 passed auth and will ship today from SX. They are up 100 in my size (10) since I purchased them.

Around stock count of 15,000 pairs will release 2/28 in China. My prediction are that prices are going to drop thereafter ..

Back
Top Bottom