Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Do the people who ordered (like me) from Undefeated already got a mail about shipping ? Thanks :smile:

Man hope the waffle racers are gonna be as easy to get as the Vaporstreets. Wanted the black pair and the white since they were leaked. Hope to get both for retail.

image.jpg

First pair of Off-White! These have to be the MOST comfortable pair of sneakers Ive ever worn, and I have a HUGE collection of Boost sneakers.

I went .5 size down and while the collar is a bit of a struggle to slide into, length wise + width fits perfect (I have wide, flat feet if it helps)

I think I need the other two color ways now
So if I'm a 10 in everything (extra wide feet). 10.5 in Kendrick Lamar reacts.
Would you recommend I size down to 9.5 or stay true at size 10?

So if I'm a 10 in everything (extra wide feet). 10.5 in Kendrick Lamar reacts.
Would you recommend I size down to 9.5 or stay true at size 10?

I just got mine in, and I’d recommend sticking to your TTS. These are a narrow shoe. I went with my TTS (I normally go a half size down in vaporstreets) and they fit me perfect. I don’t have a wide foot but I’m not sure these would be good for wide footers being that it’s normally a narrow shoe, plus this is technically a women’s shoe, meaning it’s probably a B width

Not those in particular but I can’t wait to see what they look like. And even though i don’t really wear Jordan’s anymore, I’m a sucker for V’s.

The black pair looks too “HEFTY HEFTY HEFTY” for my tastes, loved the pics but in hand look so awful. Anyone else’s plastic wrap half yellow on the black pair? Looks like piss stains. The YELLOW PAIR ARE FIRE! You are sleeping. The colors are EVERYTHING.

Nike giving access to MCAs to select people among other shoes tomorrow

check upcoming tab on PC Snkrs to see if you got anything

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom