Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Feeling the red pair. Surprised I don’t like the Michigan pair since that’s my second favorite college team.

You ever offer discos on your site retro Grails?
Pm me if so, I got my eyes on something I want to buy.

9660DD46-1133-481E-962D-F0910EDB9C5F.jpeg
vapors look really nice with the plastic trimmed off

Something to keep in mind though, the swoosh is printed on the plastic. I cut off the plastic around the laces and it made it look so much better in my opinion

Attachments

• 2F9DEA2D-806C-49D3-8C80-B1BA3A84A8EC.jpeg
    2F9DEA2D-806C-49D3-8C80-B1BA3A84A8EC.jpeg
    130.7 KB · Views: 190
Got a question to my fellow presto wearers.. is this happening to anyone else ?? It must be rubbing up against the plastic eyelet or something.. like the nike tag starting to fizzle out

6698A312-A057-4B27-9236-713F4FC39825.jpeg

Got a question to my fellow presto wearers.. is this happening to anyone else ?? It must be rubbing up against the plastic eyelet or something.. like the nike tag starting to fizzle out

6698A312-A057-4B27-9236-713F4FC39825.jpeg
I have the OG prestos and nothing like that has happened. That seems too high for the cage to be rubbing it.

Do you wear the ziptie? Maybe that could be the cause.

nah im on team no zip tie gang over here

its deff weird.. its only on my left sneaker and not my right one

although some would've called the design lazy, i would much rather have the exact shoe minus the wrap around red lacing and lace holes

I like all of them lol, its finally a different take on classic silhouettes. Deconstructivism is like one of the coolest things off-white is doing right now. My issue with the snake ropes are the colour. Going neutral white improves like all the shoes.

dunks are a major retail or pass. Even at retail, I'd have to question if its worth keeping or trading for something better

The mayor issue in dunks, IMO, is that they have nothing OW distinctive to them. The design deconstruction, the prototype feel, nothing, it's just regular dunks with cords and the lettering, pretty boring. Dunks are iconic but the OW are quite underwhelming.

The mayor issue in dunks, IMO, is that they have nothing OW distinctive to them. The design deconstruction, the prototype feel, nothing, it's just regular dunks with cords and the lettering, pretty boring. Dunks are iconic but the OW are quite underwhelming.
exactly why I want to see a deconstructed dunk sb.
no wacky colors just shades of white/offwhite/cream/tan. maybe a silver swoosh.
would be nice to get the og shape back.

i'm sure its coming at some point in the future.

Back
Top Bottom