Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Sellers* ....I’ve been seeing people in the New Beginnings Pack thread saying the sellers are going thru UPS to cancel the shipments to StockX and have them returned to sender (seller, not StockX), because the margins on that pack have gone up so high. The seller gets hit with a fee, buyer gets refunded, and StockX just collects money either way, pretty weak if you ask me
Oops yea I meant sellers.

Thats messed up. I didn’t know they could do that. UPS usually say once it’s in transit they have to let it ride all the way. I wonder if this ever happened to GOAT’s buyers. SX is just a bunch of shadiness.

I saw those comments in the new beginnings pack thread also. highly doubt they are true, only the owner of the shipping account is supposed to be able to request an intercept
I’ve been able to request an intercept before on USPS on a sale to poshmark where the buyer’s finances couldn’t be verified. So I ended up getting my shoes back and was never asked to give the money back to Poshmark. That place is the shadiest of them all imo

I’ve been able to request an intercept before on USPS on a sale to poshmark where the buyer’s finances couldn’t be verified. So I ended up getting my shoes back and was never asked to give the money back to Poshmark. That place is the shadiest of them all imo
does poshmark provide a prepaid label?

what?
yeah what happened? why are the prices slowly dropping?
not sure, guess hype movin on to the next OW sneaker (5) and travis sneaks. i feel like shoe culture of whats hot these days is so transient
prices not dropping in my sz
yeah at 170 retail, these are already waaay overpriced, but i just dont see money sizes dipping below 4-5 especially since after they dropped they ran up to 8-1k. big shoe gang probably will not see much change

74AEE1F4-780F-4EC4-836B-5040B4C2731C.jpeg

Got notified last night at 7pm it's being held for pick up for today. The hub I go to have a special late night will call from 9pm-10pm. Got there and it wasn’t sorted but the person working said she will look for my package. Went home and took a quick pic. Will check it out more tonight but so far these are better than expected.

Back
Top Bottom