Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

0AD96653-E4BF-4580-AC1B-F86641ADB3FC.png

Want those blacks. Zoom Fly's are so nice

Same. If I can't get the black Blazers, I'm going for the black Zoom Fly. If I can't get the black Zoom Fly, I'm going for the black Airmax 90. I'm going for these because I couldn't get the black Prestos. It's a never ending cycle until one is in my possession. The ZFs are probably going to be the most comfortable but the 90s look the best from leaks.

At least these black Zoom Fly’s won’t show EVERY piece of dirt like the OG’s. They might be my favorite OW pair but I hate how they show all the dirt inside and outside of the shoe. The materials and design of the shoe makes all the dirt visible and it just collects around the toes and the sidepanels on the inside of the shoe and it shows very clearly when you look at the shoe. It’s impossible to clean also.

At least these black Zoom Fly’s won’t show EVERY piece of dirt like the OG’s. They might be my favorite OW pair but I hate how they show all the dirt inside and outside of the shoe. The materials and design of the shoe makes all the dirt visible and it just collects around the toes and the sidepanels on the inside of the shoe and it shows very clearly when you look at the shoe. It’s impossible to clean also.

yeah, and the inside material yellows as well. such a pain

yeah, and the inside material yellows as well. such a pain
Haha yeah it is without a doubt the hardest shoe to keep clean that I’ve ever owned. Tried to clean the inside of the shoe so many times but it’s just impossible. Hate wearing white socks with them now since it looks like my socks are almost black at the toes because of the dirt.

Got a pair of Black Prestos size 8 worn once box came kind of beat up from Stockx. Think I can sell them for 650ish?

Back
Top Bottom