Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I'm confused, what would looser lacing do to change the way the sole feels on the bottom of your foot

Well, they come factory laced pretty tight, which affected how hard my feet were pressing into the soles. After loosening, there was a noticeable difference for me.

Smh im so mad rn i just realized i won the bodega raffle but that **** was sent to my spam email

Yeah my W from them went to spam as well, thankfully I happened to check it when I got home yesterday and still had a couple hours to get over there. Your pair is probly gone by now, but might be worth calling them in the morning to double check.

I wrote last week how i has bought a pair of black VM off a CL seller and were then deemed fake by a local consignment shop. Out of frustration, I ended up buying another pair from StockX.

Everything else checks out. I was surprised that there were already fakes, considering I picked up the size 10 the weekend of release.

Just thought I’d share.

Hey.. I just checked my retail BAIT pair .. and my insoles look like your size 10's "fakes" ..

Long day out yesterday.

21 Mercer pick up

IMG_5073.jpg
Does your zip tie have a black mark on it? Like they marked it where to notch it? The black pair I won from social status did but my others (presto, fly, hyperdunk, blazers, am90) don’t have that little marking. It’s like they were marked in the factory to tell
The workers how many clicks to tighten the zip tie up to.

Does your zip tie have a black mark on it? Like they marked it where to notch it? The black pair I won from social status did but my others (presto, fly, hyperdunk, blazers, am90) don’t have that little marking. It’s like they were marked in the factory to tell
The workers how many clicks to tighten the zip tie up to.
I noticed that mark on my Black 2.0 from SNKRS.

Last edited by a moderator:
To anyone who has the OW VM:

Are these fitting the same as the general release vapormaxes?

I’m a 9.5 in general release VM, but not sure if I should go get a 10 with that thicc tongue on the OW...

Please advise

There wouldn't happen to be a way to delete the spam folder so all emails go to the inbox? Been wondering this myself but never looked into it fully

Back
Top Bottom