Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I thought the eyelet pArt looked exactly like the offwhite vm as well as a subdued version of that fat tongue they have but hey maybe just me.

8165EB80-66B4-40DD-8F75-A3DA8AD9CC92.jpeg
So went thru the closet and found some old maxes does this look familiar to anyone ?? Just saying
The pieces Virgil used are all over.
Same tongue
494F6DDB-D886-413C-BD9A-9F2328F644EF.jpeg
Same suede lace cover
FC6727A4-F5BD-4246-8D9D-50843A44381A.jpeg

This isn’t news.

The pieces Virgil used are all over.
Same tongue
494F6DDB-D886-413C-BD9A-9F2328F644EF.jpeg
Same suede lace cover
FC6727A4-F5BD-4246-8D9D-50843A44381A.jpeg

This isn’t news.

Cool just pointing out something I noticed just like everyone else that posted pics of pieces and things they found. Now that I know that’s obviously not allowed I’ll keep my observations to myself . Sorry I posted something that was not news to the nt gods. My bad

Cool just pointing out something I noticed just like everyone else that posted pics of pieces and things they found. Now that I know that’s obviously not allowed I’ll keep my observations to myself . Sorry I posted something that was not news to the nt gods. My bad
Do you...I wasn’t saying that to reprimand you. Just stating facts that have been discussed among us mortals. Not sure who’s a god on here. Observations always welcome, fresh or otherwise.

To anyone who has the OW VM:

Are these fitting the same as the general release vapormaxes?

I’m a 9.5 in general release VM, but not sure if I should go get a 10 with that thicc tongue on the OW...

Please advise
I just took off my black 2018s after wearing them all day and would say they fit perfectly TTS with thin-medium thin socks. If you have thicker socks they might feel tight right out the box.

For reference I'm a 9.5 TTS and only size up to 10 for Huaraches, 350 V2s and UB 1.0

They need to hurry up and do an Off White Vapormax Plus ..... the flyknits are okay but my favourite model is definitely the plus....

I'm not as knowledgable on the resell market as some of you guys in here...do you see the white VM dipping much lower than $600 (and by that I mean more than ~$50)? I know Yeezys usually drop once online pairs get delivered, but it seems like this entire collection just keeps rising.

I'm not as knowledgable on the resell market as some of you guys in here...do you see the white VM dipping much lower than $600 (and by that I mean more than ~$50)? I know Yeezys usually drop once online pairs get delivered, but it seems like this entire collection just keeps rising.
I doubt it, look at the OG’s that dropped last year they go for almost $1,000 now.

Back
Top Bottom