Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I can't stop laughing at the fool's who are pay 1500$ plus on these. I dont care but that has to be the dumbest thing ever to do.

“I’m Back.”

- iname iname

5CKDOKIYKNHLXKKFIABW3WRASY.jpg

I know a lot of people hate the resale market (I don't care much for it either) but the one thing I'll never co-sign is dudes trying to sell their kicks with the "Got Em" screen as their selling point. **** is so corny. Wait til you get the shoes and sell em.

facts I hate that lots of things can go wrong and with shipping being trashed due to covid. I don’t trust anything.

wife won locally here in toronto, they are really nice (especially for female feet). For me 5 > 4 though.

Was lucky enough to cop a womens 8/mens 6.5. Just clicked any size I could. Straight to goat or ebay when they come. Make up for some other Ls this yr

Im a 42 (9) in designer kicks and a 9.5-10 in most other kicks. 9.5 in 1’s, though I could probably fit a 9. Roundtwo has a w10.5/m9, wonder if I can squeeze into that.

Here’s another pic of my pair. I was excited for them already, but like most off-whites they are so much better in person. It’s hard to capture the unique materials and details of Virgils creations just with pics. Sometimes I’ll see an old pair and find a new detail I never noticed before.

3C497921-0CE9-493A-8E68-74B0102D713F.jpeg

Last edited:
why do yall go for other sizes other than your own? Not directed towards anybody specifically. I mean I can see getting another size when you're out of options for your size. But I don't get it when you can choose the size you want to win/purchase and still pick another and then asking to sell/swap it for your size.

Back
Top Bottom