Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Really considering offing my Travis Scott 1s for these + cash man ..... these probably my favorite off whites that I don’t have (I don’t have any lol)

I’ll see what happens with the breds. Hopefully I can hit on those and trade

I don't think so. I saw that it comes with an extra pair of Mint, Sail, and Black colored laces. Or maybe it's white?

yeah it comes with 4 total sets of laces, Sail (which is stock on the shoe), mint, white, and black

1595862313934.png

Man those mint laces make them look that much better..I hope prices drop some more on these. Didn't somebody mention something about there being a men's release for these?

My 13 year old nephew really hit on these on SNKRS.
Got a text from his mom the night before telling me he has a few questions about a shoe coming out the next day. I already knew exactly what shoes he was talking about.
He downloaded the SNKRS app the night before and actually hit on them on his first SNKRS try.
Talk about beginners luck.
He couldn’t get his size, but ended up getting my size. I told him I was going to buy them off of him, but damn...
these prices are way higher than I ever expected.

The stock laces are perfect. They’re not sail, they’re more of a beautiful muslin color. They stand out in a not-obvious-until-you-notice-them way, whereas the white and black laces would stand out too much and look out of place. The lace color is one of my favorite detail of this shoe.

The mint laces are interesting but they don’t look great to me. I may put them on after wearing the stock laces for a year or so, just to switch it up.

I don’t enjoy lacing up shoes so I won’t be trying the white laces, sorry. I’ll see if I can snap a good pic that captures the actual shade of the stock laces. They’re NICE!

My 13 year old nephew really hit on these on SNKRS.
Got a text from his mom the night before telling me he has a few questions about a shoe coming out the next day. I already knew exactly what shoes he was talking about.
He downloaded the SNKRS app the night before and actually hit on them on his first SNKRS try.
Talk about beginners luck.
He couldn’t get his size, but ended up getting my size. I told him I was going to buy them off of him, but damn...
these prices are way higher than I ever expected.

Happy for your nephew, but damn that is some beginners luck :lol:
How much extra you gonna toss his way? :lol:

Man, negotiating a financial deal with family members can suck. I went through it with the obsidians, and I ended up just saying “forget it.” A friend I met through NT ended up helping me out instead. Good luck.

I think this pic does a decent job showing the different shades on this sneaker. In some pics the whole sneaker may look monochrome, but in person the different shades do a great job accentuating the details of this beautiful silhouette (Jordan 4). The laces are one of the shades that stands out most. Perfect color choice imo. White might look great too but this shoe is a work of art as is, no need to mess with it.

AC055A6A-F5B6-4C81-B4C2-063C9BBCF078.jpeg

The stock laces are perfect. They’re not sail, they’re more of a beautiful muslin color. They stand out in a not-obvious-until-you-notice-them way, whereas the white and black laces would stand out too much and look out of place. The lace color is one of my favorite detail of this shoe.

The mint laces are interesting but they don’t look great to me. I may put them on after wearing the stock laces for a year or so, just to switch it up.

I don’t enjoy lacing up shoes so I won’t be trying the white laces, sorry. I’ll see if I can snap a good pic that captures the actual shade of the stock laces. They’re NICE!
I agree with all of this except for the part where I don't actually own the shoes

Happy for your nephew, but damn that is some beginners luck :lol:
How much extra you gonna toss his way? :lol:
I’m not even gonna lie... I was tight as hell when he sent me a “what happens after I get an order confirmation” text. :lol: I was like wtf this little MF actually got them.
I told him I would pay him whatever he would make after cash out on StockX.
I’m not trying to haggle with him Lmao. I’ll let him enjoy his First W, Cause there’s a lot of SNKRS Ls to look forward to.
I save some money and have peace of mind my pair is coming from nike and is 100% legit.

Back
Top Bottom