Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Wasn't able to get the shoes but got a hoodie. If those Breds (Prefer this colorway over the womans, I already have hender scheme IVs) really drop, I may get matchy matchy and wear the hoodie with them. Does anyone know the sizing on the hoodie? Really hoping the hoodie is oversized. Discount was nice also.
Screen Shot 2020-07-27 at 6.40.15 PM.png

I don't know why they released the OW 5's apparel collection with the sail 4's lol. I was tempted but if I wasn't going to win on SNKRS for a pair of OW 4's, I didn't plan on giving SNKRS any of my money that day. I was mad lol

Wasn't able to get the shoes but got a hoodie. If those Breds (Prefer this colorway over the womans, I already have hender scheme IVs) really drop, I may get matchy matchy and wear the hoodie with them. Does anyone know the sizing on the hoodie? Really hoping the hoodie is oversized. Discount was nice also.

You have a gift card/discount code applied to your order? From $300 down to $240 before tax is definitely a come up.

$ 300 retail for a hoodie made in China??? LOL!!! What is going on in this world!

kinda thinking of just buying two (or more) pairs of the sails and holding onto the pair i don't wear until it appreciates enough to (hopefully substantially) offset the cost of the pair i do wear

e.g. buy two pairs at $1000 each/$2000 total > hold onto one until they start selling for $1500 > sell it, effectively reducing the cost of the pair i keep to $500

-

any of you guys do this kind of thing at all?

and do you see them going up by that much within a year or so?

Last edited:
Do we expect these to significantly drop like the 5s?

I remember the 5s went from 1,000+ to high 600s in my size .

asking cause I don’t exactly keep up with the stock made and all that

Do we expect these to significantly drop like the 5s?

I remember the 5s went from 1,000+ to high 600s in my size .

asking cause I don’t exactly keep up with the stock made and all that

I honestly dont believe so. It’ll be like the Travis Scott highs where people waited for prices to drop but never did and just slowly went up. If you can get for $1000 (pre-fees) then do it.

I bought these from GOAT and they didn't look that great in hand so I returned them and used the credit to get FOG Oatmeals instead lol

Impatiently waiting for Undefeated to ship my pair, all these fit pics got me excited!

You can return on Goat?

the Sand 4's look better IMO

1595972542622.png

the funny thing is I had a chance to get these back in 2006 but it was also a Womens color and sizing. Was tempted to get the Hender Scheme 4's in 2014 when everyone was drooling for veg tan leather, but $1k then was too expensive for me. Sand 4's Came back out in 2017 and I got tempted once again lol. The OW Sail 4's just satisfied my itch from 06'

Back
Top Bottom