Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Sooooo we got word on the bred pair??

IMMA NEED THOSE BAD! Only off white ive wanted this bad since the Chi/UNC’s

Last edited:
Who on here want to help me out on the ow 4s size 11.5w l. I know somebody got em and want to sell. Please lmk. Willing to pay....just don't want to deal with sx.

Waiting for more info on that men's release. Even if it's just the sails again in men's sizing, I don't care. Hopefully that'll drop the price for my size either in men's or women's sizing. But would really like the bred cw if they really are releasing.

whiew, cncpts shipped.
08880B49-28DF-47EC-80AB-6226A94EB9D9.jpeg

Looks like Nike shipped (most? all?) pairs last night, so prices dipped already. They’ll probably dip some more with undercutting and once pairs start arriving tomorrow.

Looks like Nike shipped (most? all?) pairs last night, so prices dipped already. They’ll probably dip some more with undercutting and once pairs start arriving tomorrow.
Hopefully. But hype slowly fading. Prices will remain at or below for ahwile my guess. These ain't UNC or chi 1 fire. They nice though.

Last edited:
I like lucky man he like that annoying little cousin you see once a year at the family bbq and little homie just wanna talk to you

BB3FCD06-F8F4-4F3A-A040-B6F2F0F4712A.gif

Kilroy is a funny dude. He fantasizes about “Uncle Mike” hooking him up. On planet earth, he ends up paying resale for all the sneakers I quietly get for retail. :lol:

Bad logic about “overpaying means he’s a baller” in 3, 2, 1 ....

lol bro y’all seen me hit Mike... for them Travis 6s.. damn I can’t post his number.

And paying above retail for sneakers doesn’t mean your a “baller” just means you have the ability to make your own luck....

Back
Top Bottom