Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Just grabbed the Pink Zoom Flys for $240 locally. I figured for that price I might as well grab them and if I only wear them a couple times I should still be able to offload them for similar value in the future.
Did you go half or one size up ?

Wow , I am 9.5 too. In this case I have to change bid on Stockx , since I was looking for a 10

B288D6DB-DABC-458C-B048-BB3E304C47C4.jpeg

LPU. Might actually keep these. Really like the color since it’s so different lol.

How do these fit? TTS?

^ What ruined the community ^

B314A526-DE88-491F-9A6D-5020DD6BE755.gif
i been shopping at BAIT since they opened and did collabs with reebok and asics. Don't act like you know lol end of the day everyone here resells its part of the game. I kept my UNC's, black prestos, two white prestos, and the spooky pack ( both black and orange ) the zoom fly is trash why would i keep it? Most people in this thread don't even wear the shoes you buy. All you guys do is brag about value smh

Usually a 9.5 and grabbed these in a 10.5 just like the OG Zoom Fly release. Full size up is even kind of snug tbh.

Do you have wide feet ? (My bid on Stockx is still for a size 10 , but debating if I should go for a 10.5 instead )

i been shopping at BAIT since they opened and did collabs with reebok and asics. Don't act like you know lol end of the day everyone here resells its part of the game. I kept my UNC's, black prestos, two white prestos, and the spooky pack ( both black and orange ) the zoom fly is trash why would i keep it? Most people in this thread don't even wear the shoes you buy. All you guys do is brag about value smh

That big high horse you rode in - I could careless.

Coming into a thread to brag about a pickup only to trash it and brag about selling is mad corny.

If you been involved in the community for as long as you boast, you would agree it’s corny.

You neckbeard bros are diff..

I am now afraid my wife won't like the Pink ZF I bought her. She said I bet you probably bought me some loud shoes for Christmas didn't you! I was like , aaaaa no honey these will be great
Send em this way if she don't want em. I'll have to do some footbinding to probably fit, but I'll make it work lol

Do you have wide feet ? (My bid on Stockx is still for a size 10 , but debating if I should go for a 10.5 instead )
Dont have wide feet. Ill give you my size for common shoes.
air max 1 - 9.5
ultraboost 1.0 - 10
Yeezy 350 - 10
air jordan 1 - 10
air max 90 - 9.5
nmd r1 - 9

10 might work for you but you might have to wear really thin socks or be extra with it and go sockless! Haha

Another advocate for full size up on Zoom Flys at the 5:45 mark.

and another one.

Last edited:
I am usually half size up for nike running shoes (i.e. 4%, peg turbo) but just got these and I feel like I should have went full size up. Wide feet beware...

Back
Top Bottom