Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I had the ids (friends) the guy with the checklist is real cool. Doubt he'd make a fuss about a picture. A 60-70 year old dad was picking up shoes with his sons id and got them.

Yes I got them

thought aNYone aNYone was clowning me lol I smoke too much

Just remember your size at kith you'll be good, dude opens the page and you'll be able to read the familiar name you signed up with lol
So you signed up with different peoples name if I’m correct? Because that’s what I did. Did you bring the other person along?

Last edited:
Just won the Vaporflys at Kith SoHo. Might be a dumb question but do i just go to the front of the line and show i won to pick em up? Or do i wait in line?

Nah my boy had work and my girl wasn't feeling it so I went with solo with their ids. It was 50/50 it was going to be myself or my girls name so it worked out. But again just know the size you'll be able to peep the name. Don't be high and say something like"oh I thought it was under my girls name" and I don't think they'll even check your id

Hit on 97s in a size 11.5 at UBIQ (Gtown) and would like to trade for Blazers in a size 11 if anyone is interested lmk ..

Nah my boy had work and my girl wasn't feeling it so I went with solo with their ids. It was 50/50 it was going to be myself or my girls name so it worked out. But again just know the size you'll be able to peep the name. Don't be high and say something like"oh I thought it was under my girls name" and I don't think they'll even check your id

So I go there with size name and email? Why wouldn’t they check the ID?

I remember the days when a security guard was matching email to id, maybe it's too cold, maybe new security (small Spanish dude mad chill) never even asked for email just size and name/id for me but a lot were saying they werent asked to show id.

yea im good, guess i will respond to my bosses text and say i can make it to work tomorrow

oh well, grats to everyone who cooked, enjoy your pairs!

has anyone posted review videos of the am97 yet? solesupplier review says 97 run big. i may be screwed smh

IMG_1608.JPG
IMG_1609.JPG
Presto came in today. Glad I picked them up even at resale. Blazer coming in Monday and picking up the 97 tmr. Great way to start the weekend.

Prestos are so hardddddd ugh

Nice stuff man.

Back
Top Bottom