Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

When Kith Miami first opened I was hitting a lot with just one entry every time. Hit on Linens for the store's grand opening, which was sick cause Miami opened during Art Basel last year. Saw Travis Scott perform at Story, left the club a little after 4am, got some food and then got in line at Kith hammered as hell for pick up around 6am. Hit on a V2 and Ronnie's Ultra Boost Mids. Haven't hit anything since the UB Mids. Dudes all over Florida figured it out and everyone just loads up the system with dummy emails. Feel like it's damn near impossible now. Hope they change the release procedure soon, but highly doubt it.

Well, there's no real point to this story. I'm hurt. Sorry for the salt.

When Kith Miami first opened I was hitting a lot with just one entry every time. Hit on Linens for the store's grand opening, which was sick cause Miami opened during Art Basel last year. Saw Travis Scott perform at Story, left the club a little after 4am, got some food and then got in line at Kith hammered as hell for pick up around 6am.
Bro I saw Travis at Story and went to Kith hammered the next day :rofl:It was in the afternoon though not for a morning pickpup

I opted for a size 10 for vapor fly's based on sgo's review. Normally tts 9 and 9.5 for racers so hopefully they fit.

has anyone posted review videos of the am97 yet? solesupplier review says 97 run big. i may be screwed smh
I saw that review before the draw but still decided to go with my TS. Shouldn't be that bad.

Bro I saw Travis at Story and went to Kith hammered the next day :rofl:It was in the afternoon though not for a morning pickpup

Haha crazy night! Skrillex wasn't promoted or anything, but I think he just hopped in the booth cause he was DJing when I walked in. I was part of the 6 am pick up group so I tried to stay out as long as I could. That night was brutal. Pumped for Basel this year though!

I’m really mad I won the ugliest, least comfortable, least valuable shoe in the whole damn collection

Kith couldn’t even be bothered to backdoor them and just re-raffled. This is my luck. Oh well, hoping one of my homies will take these off my hands.

Attachments

• 44721348-FD1B-409F-8FB4-5E101B907899.jpeg
    44721348-FD1B-409F-8FB4-5E101B907899.jpeg
    316.8 KB · Views: 37
Buggin.

HD Top 5 for me. Wait til you see the pics. :smokin

AJ1's
Presto
Vapomax
HD
Blazers

In that order. 90's are trash, everything else is meh. 97's are literally just a white 97 with a tag, writing on the inside and an orange tab.

Haha I didn't even enter for any of the Hyperdunk raffles. I think it looks cool and would be dope to ball in, but that's it. Not worth dropping money on a hoop shoe like that.

When Kith Miami first opened I was hitting a lot with just one entry every time. Hit on Linens for the store's grand opening, which was sick cause Miami opened during Art Basel last year. Saw Travis Scott perform at Story, left the club a little after 4am, got some food and then got in line at Kith hammered as hell for pick up around 6am. Hit on a V2 and Ronnie's Ultra Boost Mids. Haven't hit anything since the UB Mids. Dudes all over Florida figured it out and everyone just loads up the system with dummy emails. Feel like it's damn near impossible now. Hope they change the release procedure soon, but highly doubt it.

Well, there's no real point to this story. I'm hurt. Sorry for the salt.

yeah miami done came up, and once money is to be made even people that can care less about fashion will be all over these shoes. But glad to see that miami has 3 stores that got these , shoe gallery , kith , and addict I believe.

can anyone shoot me the time again for the Canada release again?? saw it a couple of pages down but can't find the msg anymore. didn't hit a thing in NYC so gonna go to the CA route

Damn a lot of 97 winners in here. This salt!!

I need to see them again in person. They've become one of my favorites in the collection, but sometimes I see pics and they look super bland and other time look fire. I remember really liking them when I held them at 21Mercer.

Back
Top Bottom