Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

So, yesterday after reading and helping a NT'er with some fake FoG 1's he bought on ebay and reading there's a subreddit on fake sneakers, I decided to do a legit check on my Grim Reaper's I bought on eBay two months ago only to see they're fakes. Biggest giveaway was the laces. I don't have them in hand, so I couldn't do a check only with the pictures I was sent. Will be opening a PayPal dispute to get my money back and I'm back to hunt them.
These are them:
BOW4.jpg BOW9.jpg BOW14.jpg BOW17.jpg BOW18.jpg BOW19.jpg BOW23.jpg BOW24.jpg BOW25.jpg

Last edited:
you should definitely not shop on eBay anymore.

Indeed, thought I had found a legit one and risked it, bad call. Let's see how the PP dispute turns out. Problem is now I'll have to pay more for another pair. Maybe if I win on the 97's I'll trade for them.

So, yesterday after reading and helping a NT'er with some fake FoG 1's he bought on ebay and reading there's a subreddit on fake sneakers, I decided to do a legit check on my Grim Reaper's I bought on eBay two months ago only to see they're fakes. Biggest giveaway was the laces. I don't have them in hand, so I couldn't do a check only with the pictures I was sent. Will be opening a PayPal dispute to get my money back and I'm back to hunt them.
These are them:
BOW4.jpg BOW9.jpg BOW14.jpg BOW17.jpg BOW18.jpg BOW19.jpg BOW23.jpg BOW24.jpg BOW25.jpg

These are bad fakes too. Just curious, but did your seller also provide a replica Nike receipt as well?

These are bad fakes too. Just curious, but did your seller also provide a replica Nike receipt as well?

Yeah, I should have seen it but I was so eager in getting them that I didn't do a thorough check. Nope, he didn't give me a ticket, which was also a giveaway, but I thought it was no issue.

This is the seller in case you're curious and in order to prevent other NT'ers commit my mistake

If you receive fakes just file a claim and provide all the necessary details and ship the item back if you have to. You’ll get your money back in 10 days unless the seller tries to stall and then more documentation will be required

just checked to see what other fakes he's sold and I saw fake blue unions, and as ebay suggestion "this listing has ended, heres a similar listing" and its a listing for another fake blue union by the same seller that sold the fake FOG 1's to the other NTer:lol:

fake sellers thrive off of buyers that are trigger happy on good deals.

Yeah people don’t realize there’s idiots who see a good price and are like “HOLY **** I FOUND THESE FOR ____ WHAT A STEAL!” And they have no idea they are fakes and get finessed and don’t even know it lol

his feedback is way to low to even consider doing business with him.

Many red flags I refused to see

fake sellers thrive off of buyers that are trigger happy on good deals.
Yeah people don’t realize there’s idiots who see a good price and are like “HOLY **** I FOUND THESE FOR ____ WHAT A STEAL!” And they have no idea they are fakes and get finessed and don’t even know it lol

:emoji_wave: that would be me, in this case, hahaha

I put my kicks for sale on eBay, stockx, goat, letgo, OfferUp, Facebook and Meraci but all my stuff has receipts

Back
Top Bottom