Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

AEDC3107-A514-471D-A63A-0B9EABD21990.jpeg
Just received my OW AF1’s from StockX, and I’m so glad I went TTS. My toes would’ve been hollering if I went down .5 size :lol: . Definitely about to throw the white laces. These are so dope in person. I’m tempted to get the Volts now

Do these look better in person than photos or vice versa? I just ordered a pair but I haven't worn forces since like 06 so I'm kinda nervous if I'm going to like them.

Do these look better in person than photos or vice versa? I just ordered a pair but I haven't worn forces since like 06 so I'm kinda nervous if I'm going to like them.
Definitely better in person. Photos doesn’t do the shoe justice. The details of the toe box, tongue, and the laces won me over. Also they are pretty comfortable so far. I think you’ll be happy with them

Definitely better in person. Photos doesn’t do the shoe justice. The details of the toe box, tongue, and the laces won me over. Also they are pretty comfortable so far. I think you’ll be happy with them

I agree that photos don't do justice. I decided to keep mine after having them on display in my living room for a few days. They really grew on me.

I mean if you really wanna get your friends...

upload_2019-1-9_20-16-54.png

inb4 this blows up on twitter

Kind of low res and jagged. Maybe if I didn't have my glasses, was 10 feet away from my computer and my screen was cracked. Gotta work on your masking bro!

TTS af1 sizing or TTS like TTS?

TTS as in TTS sizing. I truly believe there is not True AF1 sizing anymore. Taiwans were huge in .5 down, and JEs were super small in .5 down. I know there was the extra thick insole in those JEs but they were still overly snug on the sides of the foot as well.

TTS as in TTS sizing. I truly believe there is not True AF1 sizing anymore. Taiwans were huge in .5 down, and JEs were super small in .5 down. I know there was the extra thick insole in those JEs but they were still overly snug on the sides of the foot as well.
man that sucks to hear. I know Nike is usually all over the place w sizing but AF1 sizing was the most consistent for me in the past.

this is helpful thanks.

if i land those 90s they will be swapped for an af1

i have/had both the og af1 and the v2 af1 in both the same sz 8.

im a tts 8.5

v2 fit a bit more snug but its still 100% wearable and more importantly, still comfortable. I also feel like the laces on the v2 makes the shoes fit more tight so loosen the laces up a bit.

They're also claiming little kid sizes but dont hold your breath

they said the same for AF1 and guess what happened?

AF1 came in baby (soft bottom) and toddler (hard bottom).

and nothing more. If you look back at nike article for the AF1 OW release they claimed sizes 10C-3Y would be available and the morning of was when Nike twitter confirmed it would not.

all i'm saying is for this release it'll probably be the same. Not like I was going to get it but I wanted one for my daughter
upload_2019-1-10_13-57-59.png

and nothing more. If you look back at nike article for the AF1 OW release they claimed sizes 10C-3Y would be available and the morning of was when Nike twitter confirmed it would not.

all i'm saying is for this release it'll probably be the same. Not like I was going to get it but I wanted one for my daughter
upload_2019-1-10_13-57-59.png
Ahh gotcha. I didn't realize it was talked about going past 10c.

Back
Top Bottom