Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Screenshot_20190210-150058_Instagram.jpg

I can finally show my OW Collection too :nthat:

OWColl.png

Last edited:
Here’s my collection.

I hope that’s an IKEA “SHELF” or it has no meaning in this thread. But I feel the same and I have a couple of pairs. Entered hundreds of raffles and ended up with 5 pairs for retail and the sixth pair will be for resell. It should the The Ls instead of the The Ten.

I regret selling my OG AM97s
Me too. I remember at the time I thought they looked so clean and perfect that I could never bring myself to actually wear them. Not a shoe that I picture looking good beaten down. I flipped em and got the OG 90's instead. In hindsight I wish I had both now.

Me too. I remember at the time I thought they looked so clean and perfect that I could never bring myself to actually wear them. Not a shoe that I picture looking good beaten down. I flipped em and got the OG 90's instead. In hindsight I wish I had both now.

they weren't very comfortable either. that's why I ended up selling mine

Forces are fire no doubt I’d like them over 90’s (like I ever had a choice at retail anyway...)

Suns organization trash af, foh. :lol:

Id say Knicks cause they atleast got some history behind them but they trash now too. :lol:

Been a Suns fan since 95, so despite the last 6 years being very rough and full of crazy decisions that only made the team worse, I still have faith!

What's up gents - sorry if already asked, but anyone get shipping from END clothing yet or know if they started shipping? Thanks!

Seller shipped a stockx on Friday and the status changed just now from “enroute to stockx” to “awaiting UPS pickup”, I guess that means they’ve already been authenticated and will ship to me today?

Back
Top Bottom