Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

kickposters-1549850342355.jpg

Would be insane

would be the ONLY shoe id ever pay resell prices for.

its only going up from here. demand is too high on these. my inbox is still open for anyone with a 8.5 tan for my 10.5

edit- I have the 8.5, need a 10.5

Last edited:
Not that it means much but Didn’t desert ore’s have less stock across the board than blacks did? Blacks are higher than Tans atm

Need blacks tho for the toes

its only going up from here. demand is too high on these. my inbox is still open for anyone with a 8.5 tan for my 10.5

I agree. I think they’ll maintain their current prices for two weeks, then bump up $30-$50 over the next 4-6 weeks. In six months, maybe $100-$130 over the current asks.

Just look at the black AF1’s. I bought those for $470 Christmas Day and size 12 is now $700. Insane...

4BD13C53-EFE3-43B5-9238-449928AD1D0E.jpeg
First pair of off whites I have ever owned. I don’t know man but god damn these sneakers are nice in hands. This is hands down in my top three blazers.

maybe its the angle, but these look off. they look super short and slumped

Saw some YouTube vids on the AM90s. Looks like Canada didn’t even get any of the Desert Ores.

So if I purchased on Thursday at 12PM and seller still doesn’t ship by the end of today, how much longer should I wait until I contact StockX?

So if I purchased on Thursday at 12PM and seller still doesn’t ship by the end of today, how much longer should I wait until I contact StockX?
Today is only the second business day. Wait till after tmr if you really can’t wait and afraid prices will go up more.

Sellers prob still haven’t received theirs from Nike.

Back
Top Bottom