Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Pair just came in. These are one of the best ones, imo. The Desert Ore color way is fire.
IMG_4510.jpg

Sheesh....The Deserts are crazy, these pics should be rated R. Im going to have to say these D.O's are better than the OG OW AM90s, one of the few OWs that's better than the predecessor imo. Cant wait to get mine in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Debating if I should sell my white off white prestos and use the money to buy the black off white air max 90s... what do you guys think?

i have a pair of the black af1's on ice, but i want to sell them & pick up the desert 90's, what ya'll think, should i pull the trigger ...?
Better off finding someone to trade with locally via FB groups IMO

Better off finding someone to trade with locally via FB groups IMO

i'm the lone holdout, i don't have facebook... i'll check my discord tho. i'm not tripping off prices i just want the shoe, i still have 3 pairs of other o/w kicks from the og collection i haven't worn yet.

Don't know if posted... but SVD is doing raffles... through their new app system.... this my last chance for these.... need some OW in my life....

That app is terrible. I had to login 6-7x but finally got my entries in.

Thanks for looking out!

Hold deserts til late this year. Easily 800-900+ flip

Honestly think people don’t like sneakers. Well limited sneakers. But will bust out some GR ultra boost and Jordan’s.

People think I’m nuts when I casually wear all my stuff.

Yea I resell old stuff. But I never brought a shoe as stock.

Hell I have real stock and portfolio’s it would be annoying if sneakers became just a commodity to me and not hobby/passion

Then again different strokes for different folks. Rate of return good so I can’t hate.

Maybe I’m just getting old lmao

Pair just came in. These are one of the best ones, imo. The Desert Ore color way is fire.
IMG_4510.jpg

Love desert ore because they made so many black based off whites it’s redic. So it’s refreshing to see a different take.

Vapor max v2 black white laces (and blue)
Prestos I think had black and white ( I only have white prestos)
Black af ones (black and white laces)
Am 90 ( black white laces)

I’m just like the change with brown. The volts are awful to look at over time. IMO

Back
Top Bottom