Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Do the AHE Teal laces work with the 90's or are they too long? Would rather reuse those than order an extra pair if possible.

DD44FC6C-613D-408C-89A1-8A84D7694FF1.jpeg

Anyone have the am90s in black or desert ore in a size 12 that they'd be willing to trade for a black pair in an 11.5? Asked a few pages back but asking one last time. Feel free to PM me.

Could u link them?

I looked around and can’t find them online for sale. I got them at the clearance store and I don’t seen them for sale online, I guess they are NBA “team issued” on-court apparel as they don’t have a pockets on them only button ups.

I looked around and can’t find them online for sale. I got them at the clearance store and I don’t seen them for sale online, I guess they are NBA “team issued” on-court apparel as they don’t have a pockets on them only button ups.
Might be a sample product did it have 1 of those white "I" tags on it? Is there a team logo?

no one on FB groups want to sell me a size 10 am90 in black and if they do they want me to gift them cause theyre "legit" smfh i might have to go stockx route i guess

Just got these from a local reseller, is it normal for the sole to look like this (duller and brighter black on the plastic). Just afraid they are not legit. Cause this is the first time copping off white air max 90.
B96B5144-5F55-4D58-8AC5-E048D394BB23.jpeg
Thanks!

Im sure everyone is completely aware of this but the other day I was on twitter and was looking at a few cook group newsfeeds to see whats dropping. Bruh no wonder we taking Ls!! lol. Wow. These folks screen shooting their accounts 4 and 5 pairs each. Id say the b0ts ate up 90% of these releases.

Im sure everyone is completely aware of this but the other day I was on twitter and was looking at a few cook group newsfeeds to see whats dropping. Bruh no wonder we taking Ls!! lol. Wow. These folks screen shooting their accounts 4 and 5 pairs each. Id say the b0ts ate up 90% of these releases.
Yea I saw a ton of bot/cook group screenshots. It’s no wonder manual users barely have a chance. Hate having to pay resell but I really want these 90s

Back
Top Bottom