Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

And wallet is definitely hurting. Got my bid accepted for ow uncs. Debating if I wanna withdraw my bid on the 90s now, but damn, I want those too. Might have to clean out a good chunk of the collection now to afford it

HOLY ****!!!! SVD let me win the OW AM 90 in black from their app!!!!!!
First time ever OW win!!!! HYPED AF!!!!!!

LFG!!!!!!

Screenshot_20190219-011206_SVD.jpg

Man I woulda been hella saaaaad if I missed out on a OW raffle victory.... fuuuucccccckkkkkkkkk

Just got email confirmation..... gonna be a long day waiting for that shipment confirm.....!!!!!

I’ve had that happen to me before and it totally sucks. I mean it wasn’t an ow, but still. You can def try your luck at pressuring the cs rep, but they’ll just give you a 20% off code. I asked about securing future releases and they said it wasn’t possible
same thing they offered my homegirl for these DOs. Sucks but I was gonna grab both resell if I didnt hit, so at least I won 2 black

Thinking of letting my black AF1’s and Blazers slide...I find myself wearing the VM’s and Presto’s more than either of those and ultimately they all basically look the same due to the colorway...

Bought these off a fellow nter can anyone help me with a quick lc

Attachments

• IMG_0626.JPG
    IMG_0626.JPG
    220.2 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0628.JPG
    IMG_0628.JPG
    270.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0629.JPG
    IMG_0629.JPG
    298.6 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0631.JPG
    IMG_0631.JPG
    243.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0632.JPG
    IMG_0632.JPG
    248.3 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0633.JPG
    IMG_0633.JPG
    254.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0634.JPG
    IMG_0634.JPG
    251.9 KB · Views: 16
I can fathom spending that much money on a shoe without an authentication nowadays, especially on a message board. So many platforms now where you get your stuff legit checked. Fakes are too good now. And too be honest I couldn’t tell if they are legit or not.

I can fathom spending that much money on a shoe without an authentication nowadays, especially on a message board. So many platforms now where you get your stuff legit checked. Fakes are too good now. And too be honest I couldn’t tell if they are legit or not.
unfortunately those platforms also have trouble telling whats fake or not

Back
Top Bottom