Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

True!
But better that than a listing off here. I feel much more at ease buying off those “sites”. At least the return process is much quicker and easier.
Return process on stockx is non-existent from what I hear. I hear that even if you provide detailed proof and photos as to why it's fake, they still try to deny and stand by their 100% authentic guarantee.

I can fathom spending that much money on a shoe without an authentication nowadays, especially on a message board. So many platforms now where you get your stuff legit checked. Fakes are too good now. And too be honest I couldn’t tell if they are legit or not.

It's basically now buy directly from Nike or have the doubt the thing you're wearing is not original.

I bought some toddler OW off X and they didn’t put a tag. Honestly I don’t give a **** bout the tag but can I get 20 off or something from this ? :lol:

Svd email kinda scary.... it's all in ESPANOL.... I was like oh man they cancelled.... but yeah, got em!

Scary?? :lol:

No te preocupes, amigo!

At least when you entered, it was in English. I ordered those PSG AJ5 directly from PSG's website which was all in French. I was on mobile and didn't know how to translate it. I was worried they would sell out so I just entered what I thought was correct. Luckily, it all worked out (except for the $275 price tag).

Mannnnn, I just pulled up my order confirmation from PSG. They talking about

Nous avons bien enregistré votre commande et nous vous remercions de votre confiance.

Veuillez trouver ci-dessous son récapitulatif ainsi que de nombreuses informations pratiques.

Ummm, WHAT??!? :lol: I was half expecting to get the wrong shoe or size, but it actually worked out.

8BE29D51-008B-4392-A7E6-C6B6F3BB82DC.jpeg
74691D52-D0EA-4603-8B39-5F137F4D2BDA.jpeg
edit:

Not a bad day..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom