Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Day off today and these came in! Hyped!

20190221_140021.jpg

Last edited:
My StockX pair came in. But it had glue stains and half my B was faded/missing (It looks worse in person). If I paid retail, I would live with it. But I wanted a "perfect" pair. Think StockX would do something or not?
1.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
1.jpg

You bought them to rock? Keep them and enjoy them. Those aren’t big issues.

My StockX pair came in. But it had glue stains and half my B was faded/missing (It looks worse in person). If I paid retail, I would live with it. But I wanted a "perfect" pair. Think StockX would do something or not?
1.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
1.jpg
They look fine lol... It seems like normal Nike quality to me.

Agreed I would like to have the black af1 over black 90. Bit I have black 90 coming in. Will keep ds for a little bit til prices rise then maybe trade for the af1s with them.
I would think if 90s rise in price, so would the AF1's. It's not like the price of a shoe would go up on one silo without it going up on another, especially ow. That's why even prestos continue to go up by the weeks. DS pairs dry up eventually

I have both black AM90 and AF1. I say go with the black AF1 and Desert Ore 90's.

The AM90 and AF1 are sooo similar. I may sell my black AM90's because I prefer the black AF1's personally. They feel more quality in hand.
Thanks for the input my man.. it's definitely a tough decision for me but I am low-key leaning towards the af1's but it's not set in stone lol

Thanks for the input my man.. it's definitely a tough decision for me but I am lowkey leaning towards the af1's but it's not set in stone lol

Hop on instagram and search a variety of hashtags such as #offwhiteairmax90 and #offwhiteaf1. You can narrow it down pretty quick to which ones you think look better on foot. That's what I do.

Hop on instagram and search a variety of hashtags such as #offwhiteairmax90 and #offwhiteaf1. You can narrow it down pretty quick to which ones you think look better on foot. That's what I do.
That's definitely what I'm going to do.. I'll probably make a decision based off of that or as I stated before just flip a coin haha

Thanks for the input my man.. it's definitely a tough decision for me but I am low-key leaning towards the af1's but it's not set in stone lol
I personally like the AM90 > AF1. It has a lot more details and diff types of leather really attracts me more. AF1 is more simple, but I wouldn’t mind having those too. I wish it had the “LOGO” imprint on the AM90s like how it’s on the af1s.

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally like the AM90 > AF1. It has a lot more details and diff types of leather really attracts me more. AF1 is more simple, but I wouldn’t mind having those too. I wish it had the “LOGO” imprint on the AM90 like how it’s on the af1s.
I know fam I know lol..seeing the DO pair in person and the details on them are so dope so I know the black and white pair will be as well.. I might just grab one now and grab the other later on down the line since I don't buy sneakers as often as I used to..

I personally like the AM90 > AF1. It has a lot more details and diff types of leather really attracts me more. AF1 is more simple, but I wouldn’t mind having those too. I wish it had the “LOGO” imprint on the AM90 like how it’s on the af1s.
That's a good point. If you like the big *** "AIR" on the midsole and the "LOGO" on the heel, you won't get that with the 90's.

Back
Top Bottom