Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

man eff this little question game. yall just re-rustled my jimmies and reminded me that someone bailed on a trade for OG prestos for OG wave runner drop lol

The only OW's I wish I had in my collection at this point is the AHE and black 97's. The only reason I haven't copped is because I don't like the fitment of the Grim Reapers I have now and the 97's would be exclusive gym heat. And I hear they're uncomfortable too. lol

I could maybe get down with the OG presto but I'm not spending a rack and a half for them. I would cop a 9.5/10 used pair for $1000 though.

The only OW's I wish I had in my collection at this point is the AHE and black 97's. The only reason I haven't copped is because I don't like the fitment of the Grim Reapers I have now and the 97's would be exclusive gym heat. And I hear they're uncomfortable too. lol
dont do it. the 97 are like this weird hyperfuse. no padding at all.

I could maybe get down with the OG presto but I'm not spending a rack and a half for them. I would cop a 9/10 used pair for $1000 though.

I forgot how much I wanted the All Hollows Eve’s too. The DO’s were a consolation prize for not getting the AHE’s.

Also, I still don’t know how you rock heat like that at the gym I still stick with beaters every time.

dont do it. the 97 are like this weird hyperfuse. no padding at all.

That's what I've heard which I don't understand why they're $1000 now.

I forgot how much I wanted the All Hollows Eve’s too. The DO’s were a consolation prize for not getting the AHE’s.

Also, I still don’t know how you rock heat like that at the gym I still stick with beaters every time.

That's how I feel about the DO's. Usually I stick with GR's, but I bought the OW Zoom Fly's for gym use as well as the Bape Ultraboost lol. I really enjoy the Zoom Fly for treadmill use though.

My AM90s came in today. So nice in person. I’ve had a lot of other expenses to start the year so it’s been a slow year, but these last two weeks have put a dent in my pocket lol.
0F7347BF-CD60-41A1-997E-D6AA85BB68AF.jpeg
2B3B7BC4-EED7-461B-8182-0312CD8F9C5D.jpeg

Also, do they 90s break in? It’s been a while since I had a pair and don’t remember them feeling this stiff.

whats worse was that the weakass SNKRS drop and DSM dropped at the same time. So it was like DOUBLE the amount of L's

I recall a ton of and NT members hitting on DSM. I didn’t even know what DSM was at the time. I’m Team manual, so the closest I’ve ever gotten on that site, or undefeated, or Kith etc. is carting.

When did StockX start using DHL for domestic purchases? I bought a pair of shoes yesterday and it’s being delivered tomorrow. I’ve never had DHL deliver them either. Lol

This is straight Amazon Prime status.

When did StockX start using DHL for domestic purchases? I bought a pair of shoes yesterday and it’s being delivered tomorrow. I’ve never had DHL deliver them either. Lol

This is straight Amazon Prime status.
It's probably coming from UK/Overseas I bought some bape ultraboost a couple of weeks ago from StockX and it came DHL. Pretty quick shipping.

Too bad stockx isn't like sns where you can choose the location (US/EU) where it's coming from. DHL is quite fast, but my box came in with a huge dent on the shipping box, which is what most likely caused the crease in my box lid.

Back
Top Bottom