Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

they should give Jaysee a nike collab instead of SW
jc-chasez-portrait-2000-a-billboard-1548.jpg

I just want to say that everyone in this thread is way nicer than the Air Max 90 thread, I didn’t know what one site was and everyone started hating on me ... lmao

Give me a break man lmao

I’ve seen people in this thread be way more friendly to people who weren’t familiar with certain sites. I’m sorry!!! Lol
Lol just messing man....it was actually pretty funny what you said...comparing Dolby Atmos to the designer boutique....

I’m a Michigan fan and this thread is so unified I can give the Michigan State fan above me reps... like I said, the Off White thread is the best.

By the way turbospartan turbospartan those are some dope pics. Hope you’re enjoying your trip!

Edit...

I take back what I said, we are unified as long as we aren’t using after market laces...

Last edited:
dude was sexually harassing.

Nike been dealing w the same stuff internally, including tinker.

Haven’t heard Tinker being implicated. Heard about the issues internally but this is the first time I’ve heard anyone cite Tink.

I think you’re tripping my guy. Google search, twitter search reveals nothing that alleges Tinker being involved in any shape form or fashion.

Let’s just nip that right in the bud right now. Unless folks are going to come with sources pls do not spread rumors w/o fact checking.

Haven’t heard Tinker being implicated. Heard about the issues internally but this is the first time I’ve heard anyone cite Tink.

I think you’re tripping my guy. Google search, twitter search reveals nothing that alleges Tinker being involved in any shape form or fashion.

Let’s just nip that right in the bud right now. Unless folks are going to come with sources pls do not spread rumors w/o fact checking.
you willing to bet money that he was accused?

Back
Top Bottom