Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

How good are the fakes on am90 and black zoom flys? Debating if I want to buy em back since they got stolen. Damn, only wore the am90 once for air max day too :/

Pair had minimal flaws as well. Glad the dog didn’t get taken though

I feel bad for you man. Im not sure how the quality is on the fakes for those, but I'd probably do the same if mine were stolen. The fakes are getting damn good. I've been considering the OG prestos, but I don't see the value/feasibility in paying $1800 for shoes when the replicas are damn near 1:1 for $130.

Nobody ever wants to help on this forum

Make a proper legit check thread in the proper Niketalk forum, post a link in here and people will be more inclined to help I think. Some people are sticklers for that, unfortunately, I don't know how to legit check those or I would tell you here.

Make a proper legit check thread in the proper Niketalk forum, post a link in here and people will be more inclined to help I think. Some people are sticklers for that, unfortunately, I don't know how to legit check those or I would tell you here.
I’ve tried they in the past and it hasn’t worked either but thank you for trying to help

people help all the time in this forum. You're asking for a legit check for a sneaker that either most people on here don't have or can't 100% guarantee legit, or the people that can legit check aren't even in this thread anymore since the Ten is basically over.

From the Warrior/Laker game last week. Gotta keep the wife supplied with the heat.

30F8B032-1AB8-4F28-93A0-1412855975F5.jpeg

I usually Post the LCs on reddit rep sneakers , the guys there’s are usually pretty good at checking. Even know which batch of fakes they come from. Good luck
Hey thanks appreciate it, for some reason when I try post on reddit I get no luck, I try here because a lot of people would try before but now they seem to be arguing about who’s got bigger legs

How should people LC shoes, when most don’t own them and have never seen the details in hand?

I would help, but it’s impossible when one doesn’t own the shoe. Some fakes are too good

Hey thanks appreciate it, for some reason when I try post on reddit I get no luck, I try here because a lot of people would try before but now they seem to be arguing about who’s got bigger legs

Or about the GOAT OW, which we all know is the Black AF1....... but some people like to be difficult.

Back
Top Bottom