98220E5E-D525-4C6B-8EE7-FED67CF60C74.jpeg
A8FDB729-069D-498E-A361-55B9CB1A7BDD.jpeg
BF743AEE-5787-4D80-BB3B-8B6D6889946B.jpeg
E725763F-2F52-48EB-956E-74CB5CDCFA2F.jpeg
8C0AE1B1-D5A4-4B79-B400-DCFEB05298AD.jpeg
2231E8D9-0DD9-4EA8-9AD4-A990450E098D.jpeg

I guess we know what Clint Fraizer will be wearing soon. :lol:

if I'm being honest. og presto > white presto > sw > black presto

OG is my favorite but not paying that. I like the white a lot but feel like the black would be more maintenance free when paying resell. But I sold my Travis Scott’s to get some shoes.

OG is my favorite but not paying that. I like the white a lot but feel like the black would be more maintenance free when paying resell. But I sold my Travis Scott’s to get some shoes.

I know you sold your size 8 TS, thats my size. I could've bought it from you and saved you some fees and myself some cash, or I have a ton of trades that would've peak you interest for sure |l

I know you sold your size 8 TS, thats my size. I could've bought it from you and saved you some fees and myself some cash, or I have a ton of trades that would've peak you interest for sure |l

Oh dang that sucks. They were really nice in person. It was hard to let them go but i just don’t pull of Jordan 1s well.

you don't have anything else? Like a bunch of GR's or other stuff you don't wear? I'd keep anything from the OG 10 even those awful zoom flys
i feel you if i get more than $900 then i might have to fade, but Id sell my grim reapers first

those vapormax would be hard to let go tho

Hmm...Interesting. I just sold my worn SW for $750 (Got it for retail) and picked up the TS1 for $1095 on GOAT. Almost traded the SW for OW AF1 Black + $100 about a month ago but decided not to. Really liked the SW at first but didn't like how they look as they age based on other's pics. I might be letting go of the Grims to cover the rest of the TS1s. I think i'm getting bored of the OWs, keeping the OGs that I have tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't even believe the prices for the Travis Scott right now. Those shoes will be $1300-1500 in a few months time and they're not even that special of a collab. It's a brown Jordan 1 with a backwards swoosh with a hidden pocket; big deal. Off-White has so much more ingenuity that I can't believe someone would off some OG vapors for such a simple Jordan. The hype just isn't there for me, even though I love Travis Scott and the Astroworld album (my favorite album of 2018.)

I bought the TS1 for retail before the SNKRS drop and instantly sold them.

Fun fact: The TS1 was my first Jordan purchase ever and if I did buy another Jordan for personal use, it would be the TS1 because I do like the simplicity behind it. But, I don't like high top shoes because my style/fit is athleisure. And I find high top shoes uncomfortable. Cool shoe, but not worth the asking price.

Last edited:
I can't even believe the prices for the Travis Scott right now. Those shoes will be $1300-1500 in a few months time and they're not even that special of a collab. It's a brown Jordan 1 with a backwards swoosh with a hidden pocket; big deal. Off-White has so much more ingenuity that I can't believe someone would off some OG vapors for such a simple Jordan. The hype just isn't there for me, even though I love Travis Scott and the Astroworld album (my favorite album of 2018).

I got the TS1 for retail before the SNKRS drop and instantly sold them.

Fun fact: The TS1 was my first Jordan purchase ever and if I did buy another Jordan for personal use, it would be the TS1. But simply put, I don't like high top shoes because my style/fit is athleisure. And I find high top shoes uncomfortable.
Gotta think about other things too. It's not just about the collab or design. You can't deny the quality on the TS1s and the history of the AJ1s. I'm not a fan of Travis Scott and I have never listened to any of his songs but I cant resist the quality to the TS1s. The TS1s will prob last a lot longer and age better too. It is a hard choice between the OG Vapors and TS1s tho, I do think the OG Vapors is one of the bests in the OG 10.

Gotta think about other things too. It's not just about the collab or design. You can't deny the quality on the TS1s. I'm not a fan of Travis Scott and I have never listened to any of his songs but I cant resist the quality to them. And the TS1s will prob last a lot longer and age better too. It is a hard choice between the OG Vapors and TS1s tho, I do think the OG Vapors is one of the best in the OG 10.

It all comes down to personal preference. I had my TS1's sold before I even received them. But when I did receive them, I opened the box to take a peek. They were cool and the quality was nice, but it wasn't designer nice by any means. I instantly noticed some flaws/issues but it was "Nike nice". Hell, my black 90's from SNKRS showed up with what appeared to be grass blades on the side of the shoe :rofl: Quality control has never been their forefront of their operation.

I set my own prices in what I think a shoe should be worth and at most, the TS1 is worth $500 to me. And that's pushing it.

Last edited:
It all comes down to personal preference. I had my TS1's sold before I even received them. But when I did receive them, I opened the box to take a peek. They were cool and the quality was nice, but it wasn't designer nice by any means. I instantly noticed some flaws/issues but it was "Nike nice". Hell, my black 90's from SNKRS showed up with what appeared to be grass blades on the side of the shoe :rofl: Quality control has never been their forefront of their operation,

I set my own prices in what I think a shoe should be worth and at most, the TS1 is worth $500 to me. And that's pushing it.
I gotcha. Of course it's all about personal preferences and budget. But if we put hype and collab aside, I would pick nice soft leather over flyknit. And majority of us probably don't expect shoes from Nike to be designer nice.

7D56C9D4-4C12-45CE-89A9-E6265E10422C.png

Took advantage of the 25% off ContainerStore sale and upgraded a section of my closet! We could only fit 3 boxes (of 6) in my wife’s Mazda 3, but I want to grab another 9 the next time they have a sale. I love the organization and ease of accessibility with these.

I've sold all my OWs minus the three Prestos. But I plan on letting go of the black and white pairs and keeping the OGs.

Y'all think I should trade my DS white prestos + $200-300 for DS Union 1 storm blues?

Fun fact: The TS1 was my first Jordan purchase ever and if I did buy another Jordan for personal use, it would be the TS1 because I do like the simplicity behind it. But, I don't like high top shoes because my style/fit is athleisure. And I find high top shoes uncomfortable. Cool shoe, but not worth the asking price.
wut?

Back
Top Bottom