Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Those blue forces are something special. Damn.

I'm probably having a midlife crisis, with my birthday coming up, but I'm daydreaming of paying resell on them. :smh:
Lol you're not alone fam.. you know it's tough out here when you're already anticipating resell because you probably have no chance at retail lol...

As if they care?

Absolutely not because they are full of themselves and have lost touch with what makes them what they are. They think people are gonna eat up whatever new garbage they come up with. That’s what is happening with Yeezy, and Virgil is on his way to doing the same damn thing.

I like the spike shoes, just not the spikes. If they were made for T&F then so be it, I have no use for them. But I get what you're saying. The only people they feel in touch with now are celebs and f&f that they wouldn't even care about if it weren't for clout circumstances. Ye's delivered on his promise. We are just exhausted of the same thing. Clout chasers and dime-a-dozen resellers make it even worse.

B5D1EA72-1414-43CC-96F2-AA5D44D9723F.jpeg

GOAT OW

you gotta stop watering down the Goat term lol. You've named like 3 OW as the GOAT already

Reactions: JPS
Ahhh, it's the age-old philosophical question: If you buy a pair of sneakers and return them, did you ever truly own them?

Scholars have been debating this question for centuries.

Last edited:
Seriously. First he watered down the word god, now the term GOAT.

Damn... and I actually gave you a compliment in a JB thread today...:smh:

Also the word “I bought them”

I buy a lot of ****. I reserve the right to change my mind on a piece here or there.

Ahhh, it's the age-old philosophical question: If you buy a pair of sneakers and return them, did you ever truly own them?

Scholars have been debating this question for centuries now.

Who cares? I own Union BTs. All that matters.

:lol::lol::lol:

I saw your compliment, which is why we’re buddies now and I can tease you.

I actually respect that you were true to yourself and realized you didn’t really like the shoe, despite so many people praising it. Personally, I think the Raids are better.

Wait people actually don’t like 3god 3god ? I only tease him bc I like him. Felt when he try and get cute and bully me.

Back
Top Bottom