Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Sheesh at some of these offwhite order posts on twitter

dudes hit tons of these ****ss

Brb
Shopping_Cart.gif

:frown:

"**** them kids."
virgil-abloh-bio-net-worth-facts.jpg

But also “let’s inspire them kids”, and “let’s make fashion more accessible and relevant”. The whole mindset and the exhibit itself is borderline hypocrisy when compared to the reality of the situation he’s created with his brand. Just my opinion after leaving Figures of Speech.

To be clear, he’s not making shoes for any of us. He’s making shoes for him. Which is fine. But don’t preach how you’re trying to bring together fashion and streetwear fans, and then make a fuss when people ask about your products.

For someone that collabs with Nike to make mass produced shoes, he sure doesn’t seem to like when the masses ask about one of the shoes he helped produced.

Don’t get me wrong I still like Virgil for trying to fuse fashion and streetwear, and I like his Rockford/Chicago origins and skate/hip hop influences, but dude has started rubbing me the wrong way from all these interviews.

With that being said, I’m still going for the green Kigers in a week lmao.

MoA AF1 or the OG The Ten AF1?
I would say the MCA’s are my favorite of the off white forces. I have the OG’s and will flip them for the MCA’s if necessary. What I don’t like is the games Nike is playing with these. Give us information and a release date but don’t keep us in limbo. I want to know if I should flip some **** and cop now for $1,700 before they reach MOMA prices or are we getting a SNKRS release and I can cop for under a stack. End rant first world problems lmao

Back
Top Bottom