Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Nike did more for these than they did for the other 2 location exclusives (MoMa and ComplexCon). This MCA saw like 3 releases even tho it was mostly Chicago (+ ow online drop)

Nike did more for these than they did for the other 2 location exclusives (MoMa and ComplexCon). This MCA saw like 3 releases even tho it was mostly Chicago (+ ow online drop)

If you count any of those as releases lol. It was a slap in the face if anything.

My iPhone has been LAGGING on the snkrs passes loading up. Anyone know of a solution?

Are we only allowed to do SNKRS passss via SNKRS app or could we do online?

wow..no freakin way

Screenshot_20190722-123838_SNKRS.jpg

niceeee .. were you on it asap? my reserve button didnt pop up .. had to log out then log back in smh

My iPhone has been LAGGING on the snkrs passes loading up. Anyone know of a solution?

Are we only allowed to do SNKRS passss via SNKRS app or could we do online?

Think it’s just the app, although it could be the phone. I’m on a 7 Plus and I’m pretty sure the only reason I couldn’t book a pass today was because my SNKRS feed wouldn’t refresh. I was on it right when they dropped.

niceeee .. were you on it asap? my reserve button didnt pop up .. had to log out then log back in smh

yeah I happened to be on my phone when my slack group sent notification. there was no link and nothing popped up when I opened the app, but the Twitter notifications came with links like 10 seconds later and they worked.

even though it was a shock pass I'm surprised how smoothly it went for me

Think it’s just the app, although it could be the phone. I’m on a 7 Plus and I’m pretty sure the only reason I couldn’t book a pass today was because my SNKRS feed wouldn’t refresh. I was on it right when they dropped.

Same fam. I'm on an iPhone 7+ also. Thinking about doing a reset on my phone now lol

Back
Top Bottom