Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Man, as someone who’s collection revolves in large part around Dunks, I really want to like these OW joints. But they ruined such a great model IMO, by placing lace holes and flywire loops, and then running a long az orange laces on top and around the shoe. Not good at all IMO. As some have already stated, and I’ll admit I’m not the biggest fan of the usual OW aesthetic of deconstructed designs, I really wish they would’ve taken that approach for these. As is, the Syracuse is the only pair that’s even remotely acceptable IMO (mainly due to color blocking and color choices), but they’re still not that great IMO because of those aforementioned design elements.

These do not look good at all IMO. To shape looks weird, and the orange lace looks so random.
62959672-5038-4B86-8FCC-A5C0F0420CBC.jpeg

Off white was big before Nike, but Nike made them bigger. Definitely wasn't 'selling' out by any means. Was the perfect marriage for it's time and place. But everything has a expiration date.

Someone needs to make a stencil of the off white medial side text. Sell on eBay, profit, everyone can have offwhites and await the blow back from legal issues.

Someone needs to make a stencil of the off white medial side text. Sell on eBay, profit, everyone can have offwhites and await the blow back from legal issues.

if virgil wasn't chicago fam, this sounds like something my g, joefreshgoods would do ... i love that guy.

Back
Top Bottom