Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

exclusive access for more blazers.

this shorty in my discord has hit 3 mcas, 3 satins, serena blazers, hallows this morning.
she literally hits everything that comes out.

my head hurts.

Appreciating these mf’s more and more :pimp:

Wear them heavy, Might have to double up before the price makes em unattainable, most wearable next to black and og prestos out the pack, prolly best pair in the pack quality wise

22B14CDC-7D1E-494C-BD6D-DFE34E2AB9FC.jpeg

this shorty in my discord has hit 3 mcas, 3 satins, serena blazers, hallows this morning.

my head hurts.

Exactly why exclusive access is bull**** from Nike. I see multiple people hit on Serena’s the other day, just to get access to the All Hallows’ Eve Blazers. Don’t understand it one bit.

Nike acts like they wanna give everyone a fair chance but pull **** like this all the time.

Exactly why exclusive access is bull**** from Nike. I see multiple people hit on Serena’s the other day, just to get access to the All Hallows’ Eve Blazers. Don’t understand it one bit.

Nike acts like they wanna give everyone a fair chance but pull **** like this all the time.

yeah it aint really fair at all.

she actually hit 2 Hallows this morning too.
on a separate account.

this month and last shes hit like 15k worth of kicks man.

all manual.

my head hurts.

How is that even possible? 3 different phone numbers / devices, and just got purely lucky hitting? Or some bot ****?

I'm no expert but I think Nike put some fakes in one of their Street SNKRS features.

Hate to call this girl out like this but they just look wrong to me in multiple ways. Overall color, the stitching beneath the swoosh, tongue height, heel counter, etc

S7kVj6bg.png

Lmao it’s a joke cause we was talking about stock x allowing less than desirable shoes through

Once I had bought a pair of kicks off StockX. No problem. Never took em out of the box then resold them and they still had the green inspection thing on them. StockX returned to me saying I had worn them. No 20% off, no nothing. Last time I deal with them ****s.

On a different note.....I need those black golf shoes!

Back
Top Bottom