Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Easy in and out at MCA

20190923_124137.jpg
Now drive Str8 to the ups store
Same thing
In and out

Welp, third times the charm right? Bid got accepted on goat for OW UNC's. First two tries got stopped since seller sent in reps. Hopefully this one will go through and it's legit, especially considering I paid nearly double what I did 8 months back.

We need more on foot pics of these Vapors though. Release date is fast approaching and I still don’t know what to make of them. I’m basically positive that I’m ignoring the black/pink pair. I like the royal blue tongue on this pair, and the shade of yellow is different. I think I like the sky blue pair, just not as much as the sky Waffles. That’s about all.

Last edited:
Just gonna throw this up to get some feedback on how to proceed. Bought some OW UNC's from GOAT in the new section for upwards of 1.5k so I kind of expect to get a shoe in flawless condition. Hence why I decided to go with GOAT over stockx. Anyways, I ended up getting a pair that has a long, somewhat deep scratch by the jordan wings logo on the left side. I assume this was caused by the zip tie, but am quite irritated since there's no way to take it out and it's not like I bought this in the "new with defects" section. I kinda consider this to be a defect or at least should be listed in the description when purchasing this particular pair.

Am I freaking out over nothing? Complain to CS and see what happens? Also, is it weird that GOAT included the extra shoelaces in a ziplock bag lol

Attachments

• IMG_0585.jpg
    IMG_0585.jpg
    321.9 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_0586.jpg
    IMG_0586.jpg
    289.5 KB · Views: 371
  • IMG_0578.jpg
    IMG_0578.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 864
I'd be a little bothered. ? But ain't this like your 4th time trying? I'd hit CS see if they'll refund something, but if move on after that. ??‍♂️

I like that I can finally use my own emojis.

its minor but not minor, know what I mean lol. I would say something, but if nothing is compensated, I'd probably just deal with it since its the 4th try going for it

I'd be a little bothered. ? But ain't this like your 4th time trying? I'd hit CS see if they'll refund something, but if move on after that. ??‍♂️

I like that I can finally use my own emojis.
Yea this was my third time trying for these. Hit up CS and will keep posted on what's decided on. Just glad these finally weren't fugazzis like the first two that were sent in. Oddly enough, I never got the seller shipped email, just the shoes have been authenticated email so I think these might have been in GOAT storage.

its minor but not minor, know what I mean lol. I would say something, but if nothing is compensated, I'd probably just deal with it since its the 4th try going for it
I hear ya. Honestly, I feel like it wouldn't bother me as much if I paid retail, but spending 1.8k for something like this is kinda :emoji_poop:. I guess I'm at least hoping that CS comes back with a discount or at least something in the email saying that these won't constitute as a defect if I decide to sell em back through GOAT in the future. Just would hate to have GOAT reject me in the future based on the same thing that they let through. the first time around

Honestly though, these are personals so I'm just hoping that they can refund something or (highly unlikely) replace with a shoe that has better quality. I see that they have size 9 listed on stadium goods so it's not like they can't just get me a better one lol

^ Contacting them and seeing what they can do for you is your best bet. Hopefully a refund would be dope but most likely a credit to your account. Either way it would be something. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom