Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

of course they exist

1590520480815.png

just untouchable.

Sold NDS Nike SB Black Supreme Lows, Jedis, Homers. (From trades from NT around 2006)
for OW Chicago Jordans.

question is how do y’all feel about having an expensive grail compared to something more usable?
I could’ve used the cash I received from the SBs for other kicks on my list(Parra AM1s, Sacai Waffle Racers, etc...) but I went all in on 1 pair.

Last edited:
Sold NDS Nike SB Black Supreme Lows, Jedis, Homers. (From trades from NT around 2006)
for OW Chicago Jordans.

question is how do y’all feel about having an expensive grail compared to something more usable?
I could’ve used the cash I received from the SBs for other kicks on my list(Parra AM1s, Sacai Waffle Racers, etc...) but I went all in on 1 pair.
doesnt matter what we think, do what makes YOU happy

Has this happened to anyone?

IMG_3425.JPG
Happened to me! I think I knocked it on a curb or something. I took it to a shoe repair place and they were able to rivet it back on. Took a couple weeks for them to source the right rivet but they’re good as new. Cost like 10 or 15 bucks

Happened to me! I think I knocked it on a curb or something. I took it to a shoe repair place and they were able to rivet it back on. Took a couple weeks for them to source the right rivet but they’re good as new. Cost like 10 or 15 bucks

Thanks! I don't have access to a shoe place repair that can find the right rivet now, so I just glued it and it worked really good. Mine happened while relacing the shoe.

Can someone please confirm if all off white Jordan 5’s have blue text under the insole? Picked up two pairs but noticed that only one of them has the blue text.

Can someone please confirm if all off white Jordan 5’s have blue text under the insole? Picked up two pairs but noticed that only one of them has the blue text.

My right shoe has some sort of blue text stamp under the insole. You can’t really make out what the stamp says since it’s blurry. Waiting on my StockX pair to come in & I will take a look at those too.

My right shoe has some sort of blue text stamp under the insole. You can’t really make out what the stamp says since it’s blurry. Waiting on my StockX pair to come in & I will take a look at those too.
Thanks! Picked up a pair from both StockX and GOAT, paranoia got the best of me. Outside of the blue text under the insole the rest matches up pretty well albeit some minor differences that could be quality related.

1591014073415.png

This is whose shoe's y'all feen and pay resell for :lol:
Yeah man, I peeped his stories & stuff n like... well he's kanye's seemingly close friend & clowns attract clowns. It definitely makes it's easier to not look forward to things they'll sell in the future. I will note that I wanted the 4's b4 seeing this, but **** virgil, for real. Selfish prick.

Dude had the nerve to go on a "street wear is dead" tangent like him selling Ralph flannels w/ pyrex printed on them for $500 wasn't a major factor in attracting the crowd that killed communal aspect. He can really kiss my ***. What an un-self aware "DICKHEAD".

If this grows more legs resell numbers are gonna quiet way tf down.

He gonna have to redrop ow chi 1’s to get the fiends back to the block.

Never buying another pair of off whites. What a disappointment. You never hold celebrities Or business people in high esteem but this was beyond disappointing. Just so tone deaf.

Should list mine on Goat for $50 and watch the chaos commence. 👀👀

Pardon my ignorance, but can you (or anyone else) explain what this is? I legit have no clue.

In short, Virgil matched someone’s $50.00 donation to the protestors’ bail fund. The outrage is due to the small amount and Virgil’s overall reaction to the looting.

Folks point out how white fashion people like Marc Jacobs and Sean Wortherspoon (whose stores were looted) are reacting better by saying that material things don’t matter when lives are at stake.

Virgil seemed to care more about the stuff than the reason. I hope this makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom