Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Then the outrage should be directed at the fact that he posted that he contributed - not the amount.

Do you not see the contradiction in saying "The point isn’t how much his comfort level for a donation was or EVEN what donation the masses would actually deem acceptable", and then the very next sentence say "The point is how little he actually contributed. He drives a Bentley, has multiple homes, is head of men’s fashion at LV and owns Off White."

Second, I agree, NOBODY here is his accountant so nobody should be upset at the amount he donated. That's exactly why I asked YOU specifically what YOU would deem as a worthy contribution since YOU say it was a "little" contribution. If you believe it's such a "little" contribution then there has to be some sort of benchmark for you to compare it to to call it "little". Otherwise you shouldn't talk about the amount at all. He could've donated $50,000 and there would still be people who call it "little" because "he drives a Bentley, has multiple homes, is head of men’s fashion at LV and owns Off White." You get what I'm trying to say?

Seems the outrage is directed at the wrong thing. The outrage should be that he felt the need to showoff to his platform that he contributed instead of the amount that he contributed. Kind of like those YouTubers who record themselves giving back to homeless people.

If you don’t see the blatant disrespect by his out of touch comments and backhanded donation Idk what to tell you.

Yes, because NT’s off topic section is the only place to air these grievances. I don’t need my “rage” qualified based on what you can see me post on a forum about sneakers. If anything it’s more natural to post about Virgil here.

This black man says to take a hike.
Bro I didn’t say rage in here about it. I said I see people in here but NOT raging in the off topic forum. Dafaq

let's keep it 100. I'm a black male from Detroit for the record...Why trip over the $50 donation when looters still stealing his stuff? are looters donating or taking? Think my people think. Are u donating? Lol. Personally I think people are more upset at his comments than the donation. With that being said if you have a size 11 in the OW5's send them my way. I want the shoe...bump the person. *shrug*

let's keep it 100. I'm a black male from Detroit for the record...Why trip over the $50 donation when looters still stealing his stuff? are looters donating or taking? Think my people think. Are u donating? Lol. Personally I think people are more upset at his comments than the donation. With that being said if you have a size 11 in the OW5's send them my way. I want the shoe...bump the person. *shrug*
Smh

1591014073415.png

This is whose shoe's y'all feen and pay resell for :lol:
Ugh. But he apologized so...

Glad they bullied Virgil mans was talking nonsense the other day bout time he actually addressed the actual issue instead of worrying bout wotherfork store

Back
Top Bottom