Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Lol Its hard to get salty anymore honestly. I dont expect much from nike anymore. They just do everything so wrong. Its hilarious at times. Id have rather lost out on the link getting backdoored than it just being there available on the event page for everyone to see even though you took emails. These decisions.

Yea it wasn't wise to get your hopes up for these. Just like all the other hyped drops. Trust, even for those enrolled, Nike will pull some bs and we can all have a good laugh off that

2017-08-30 13.09.31.png
"YOURE IN"

Got through on the converse one too...wonder if they are actually going to do any preorder/sales during these events.

Then why are they saying you may get to purchase
I’ve been at events where the language is there to cover bases and You can’t buy and I’ve been at events where there’s no language at all and you can buy.

It’s all speculation until next week.

I'd be very surprised if they didn't have any to purchase at the event but I do think the mentions of purchase pertain to the items you'll be making or customizing in the workshops.

They took them all off the events page as well.

Tried to book for the crash course but got capacity reached after entering info. Refreshed the other events and got the passcode screen.

People running bots for events now?
With the Hype/resell on these they will most def be running bots on these(if they can)

Does anyone know when they are planning the enrolment for the UK drop ?
I got that same thing YOU'RE in but after reading what some of you guys posted seems like it don't mean nothing.

Back
Top Bottom