Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

螢幕快照 2018-02-28 下午6.34.00.png

They don't actually charge. I just entered. It's the same like SNS/END raffles

No. it’s not the same. they don’t put an authorisation hold on the funds just for entering, wheras Solebox just did for me. And yeah i know it’s not going to go through to completed unless i win. but it’s still taken my available funds down for god knows how long now. these things take weeks to fall off.

No. it’s not the same. they don’t put an authorisation hold on the funds just for entering, wheras Solebox just did for me. And yeah i know it’s not going to go through to completed unless i win. but it’s still taken my available funds down for god knows how long now. these things take weeks to fall off.

Sorry, I stand corrected. Just got that authorization charge email from paypal. Seems like it came late for me. Fortunately for me, it's the first day of my cc cycle so I don't mind I guess?

Sorry, I stand corrected. Just got that authorization charge email from paypal. Seems like it came late for me. Fortunately for me, it's the first day of my cc cycle so I don't mind I guess?

Problem is the less availiable balance & more you’ve been using the card, more likelihood of a payment decline. i don’t want to hit on End, Sneakrs and it get declined due to the automated system thinking i’m suspicious activity/overspending (etc). it is an unnecessary Hold by Solebox. nobody else does so why do they? last time i try these jokers.

Problem is the less availiable balance & more you’ve been using the card, more likelihood of a payment decline. i don’t want to hit on End, Sneakrs and it get declined due to the automated system thinking i’m suspicious activity/overspending (etc).

I get your point. Is there no way to inform your cc/bank beforehand?

Back
Top Bottom