Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

comfort is trash unless you size up
Sizing isn’t the issue for me. I mean yeah they are pretty snug around the middle of my feet but I mean that the overall comfort is just not very good at all imo. The sole isn’t anything special at all.

I swear the air bubbles on the VM feel more like foot massagers through the insole than anything genuinely comfortable

I'm baffled how Vince Staples could perform in them tbh

I swear the air bubbles on the VM feel more like foot massagers through the insole than anything genuinely comfortable

I'm baffled how Vince Staples could perform in them tbh

Have you tried loosening the laces?

Pure luck.
IMG_2609-1.jpeg
IMG_2610-1.jpeg

The only drops in the next couple of months are the White/Blue 1's and the Converses, right? May give in & pay resell for the first time ever for these white VMs. Not really feeling anything else until the Black 90/97s/Blazers drop.

The only drops in the next couple of months are the White/Blue 1's and the Converses, right? May give in & pay resell for the first time ever for these white VMs. Not really feeling anything else until the Black 90/97s/Blazers drop.
I thought the Black AM90s was someone customizing their OG pair.

Possibly, I was just going off the info from the py_rates account since it seemed to be legit in the past
Ahh yea I wouldn’t be surprised if it is releasing. Since it does seem like that’s how this 2.0 release is going.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally found a pair of white socks that didnt show my toes.. lol :nthat:

ZxIuQZgl.jpg

yes tags still on them.. Not poppin tags until i wear them out and actually leave the house..

Back
Top Bottom