Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

To anyone who has the OW VM:

Are these fitting the same as the general release vapormaxes?

I’m a 9.5 in general release VM, but not sure if I should go get a 10 with that thicc tongue on the OW...

Please advise
I'm a VM 7 and just put my OWs on. They are tight alright, I could probably have gone half size up, but it's my experience that the stretch material of the flyknit loosens up after a week's use. I'm going to stick with TTS and endure the tightness, until I break them in. I like my fit snug though and go funky sockless.

Does your zip tie have a black mark on it? Like they marked it where to notch it? The black pair I won from social status did but my others (presto, fly, hyperdunk, blazers, am90) don’t have that little marking. It’s like they were marked in the factory to tell
The workers how many clicks to tighten the zip tie up to.

Yea like @amass78 pointed out, mine has that mark too. I didn’t even notice until y’all pointed it out
D53D1EFE-4F62-4C90-8BD3-6B3C2B75217A.jpeg

I'm a VM 7 and just put my OWs on. They are tight alright, I could probably have gone half size up, but it's my experience that the stretch material of the flyknit loosens up after a week's use. I'm going to stick with TTS and endure the tightness, until I break them in. I like my fit snug though and go funky sockless.

Yeah they break in

Hey guys, need some help. I wear US sz9.5 in V2’s, before I go dropping $600 wanna make sure on sizing.

Can I get away with a 9 or should I stick to 9.5?
Normal to narrow foot btw

cruzberg cruzberg Thanks man! My favorite show as well. I bought the box set of all 7 seasons. Haha I had to search for this gif specifically. My boys down under came through to oop Zoomfly's, 97's and Prestos last time. Prestos were initially for me but I gave my boy my word that I'd look out for him first. When they came in, I was going to send him a text 'Yo, they got lost... and made their way onto my feet.' Prestos were definitely 2nd for me out of the ten.

Last edited:
To those that have both the white and black VM's, which do you prefer? I haven't been able to find many on foot pics, just selling listings.

Back
Top Bottom