Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Without a job you wouldn’t be in a position to buy $250 sneakers. Don’t get your priorities mixed up homie
Definitely not getting it mixed up! Trying to see if any of my friends are down to try and pass off as me to claim them, but if not I'll just think of it as if I never won them at all.

Definitely not getting it mixed up! Trying to see if any of my friends are down to try and pass off as me to claim them, but if not I'll just think of it as if I never won them at all.
what time does work start? You could be out of there by like 8:30 if you go super early and are the first in line

Yooo... Wtf?!?
I won a pair at Kith Soho and picked them up on Sunday..
Just peeped my email and saw this..
Same name, same email, same everything...
Wtf?!?
89731C46-E625-43EB-B53F-74F5B656244C.jpeg

Yooo... Wtf?!?
I won a pair at Kith Soho and picked them up on Sunday..
Just peeped my email and saw this..
Same name, same email, same everything...
Wtf?!?
89731C46-E625-43EB-B53F-74F5B656244C.jpeg
hmmm if its off the list wont it show up as crossed off from sat? shoot your shot but it sounds like the issue isn't their in-store database its the email database. let us know how it goes

Mine just got delayed by UPS. Won’t be here until Wednesday now. I’m getting anxious. These things are getting unds’d the day they get here.

Texas got no love either. I had to play resell for the black off white VMs and I really wanted the white pair as well. I put in 18 different raffles or draws twice with nothing

I probably put in just as many raffles and no luck. And undftdSF playing games, had us going to submit and I think all stock went to LA. I told myself ill try not to pay resell for the 2.0s, paid enough for it for the OGs. The only one I'll probably pay resell for is the Prestos if it's actually releasing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I probably put in just as many raffles and no luck. And undftdSF playing games, had us going to submit and I think all stock went to LA. I told myself ill try not to pay resell for the 2.0s, paid enough for it for the OGs. The only one I'll probably pay resell for is the Prestos if it's actually releasing.

I try snkrs and maybe 2-3 online raffles and that’s about it. Bought a pair off StockX today and im thinking about getting the white pair too.

I just took off my black 2018s after wearing them all day and would say they fit perfectly TTS with thin-medium thin socks. If you have thicker socks they might feel tight right out the box.

For reference I'm a 9.5 TTS and only size up to 10 for Huaraches, 350 V2s and UB 1.0

We're the same size and .5 up on the same shoes; however, have you tried Huaraches on lately? Like 3 years ago, I had trouble getting a 10 on. Realistically, I probably wore a 10.5 in them. I tried a pair on the other day for the first time in 3 years like a previously mentioned and those things were TTS. I probably could have even made .5 sized down work.

Back
Top Bottom