Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

SMH when i passed on OG presto for 600.

SMH when a thought a NTer was gon trade preorder wave runners for these with me lol
Goofed.

I don’t EVER remember those be that low.
Hell my 90s went for 1100

hindsight is 20/20. I don't think anyone anticipated resale prices for the first collection would go this high.

I feel like the second collection is even harder to get now because of it, even though it's not nearly as nice.
QFT

hindsight is 20/20. I don't think anyone anticipated resale prices for the first collection would go this high.

I feel like the second collection is even harder to get now because of it, even though it's not nearly as nice.
:emoji_fax:

I gawked at seeing the 1s at 1100.

Shoulda bought and doubled my money :rofl:

lololol i hope not. Those pics of them arent flattering imo.
Og Vapors go for 800-950

The white and blacks go for 550 - 650ish

It’s that’s a marker for how these price LS are going to look :smh:

Prestos go for 1600. So even if you knock that price down by a third you’re still lookin at a stack plus.

Even the round 2 vapors and prestos will be stupid high in time.

As long as Nike doesn’t yeezy boost them to death.

The off white wave “is to damn high” lmao

Real talk tho not many people have me and Nike makes waaaaaaay less of them than yeezy boost.

We know the hype wave end is near when
off white nikes start showing up nation wide FTL chains in every state at multiple locations.

need those whites. might need to hold onto a pair of white vm as trade bait if i strike out. I honestly kind of like how the white vm look a little better but prestos are probably the comfiest nike shoe to me.

is offwhite converse allowed here?
anyone copping these?
CONVERSE-CHUCK-TAYLOR-2.jpg
CONVERSE-CHUCK-TAYLOR-4.jpg
CONVERSE-CHUCK-TAYLOR-3.jpg

Hard pass. They look stupid in my size. I have no desire to “finish the set” w these.
I do have a desire to finish the set. I think they are the worst of the bunch but guaranteed if they release I’m going to find a way to buy them

The only models I liked from the OGs were the Blazers, 90s, and Prestos.

Back
Top Bottom