Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

How did people get a notification if they didn’t have the j23 app? Did the Js show up on SNKRS a few days ago and ppl had the notification for these on or they just got a random notification without even seeing the Js posted? I’m just very confused how ppl saw that these were up without j23

i can't confirm if people got SNKRS notifications, but sometimes I get them, other times I don't. it inconsistently notifies you.

CFC0FC08-0605-43BF-A230-D662DEBDD983.jpeg
lowkey grateful i got a pair but i really want the OG prestos and blazers

That’s ironic, I’m wearing the Blazers at work and have the Prestos at home and missed out on today’s drop. I just paid off my last Invisalign payment and have to pay my car note this week so it wasn’t meant to be (at least at this moment)

Got 1 Pair. Good surprise drop by Nike. :pimp:

Seeing a lot of W's tells me that bots did not eat up the stock as usual.

I never get SNKRS notifications either. The only ones I get are reminder notifications that occur because i hit "Notify Me" on the Home Page.

PO

Last edited:
I don’t think anyone got a notification on these. Sneaker Twitter and ftl codes through twitter notifications is how most ate

man, this one hurt. Was finally going to get lunch after a long morning. Got on the elevator (where I dont have service) and looked at my phone and saw a twitter notification saying GO! It was 1:38. Phone took forever to get service back and when I got on SNKRS it wouldnt load right. Ran up the stairs to my ipad and got in line and sold out. Literally stepped on the elevator 3 seconds too early. So ****in pissed :smh:

oh and congrats y'all lol

Welp. Left work early to work on my house. Any other day prob would’ve had a good shot. Congrats to all. Seems like a good amount of W’s

CFC0FC08-0605-43BF-A230-D662DEBDD983.jpeg

That’s ironic, I’m wearing the Blazers at work and have the Prestos at home and missed out on today’s drop. I just paid off my last Invisalign payment and have to pay my car note this week so it wasn’t meant to be (at least at this moment)

ROI on making your smile better is one of the highest out there. :emoji_punch:

Reactions: Ube
It seems widely available cause most of us copped, but I think it being a FCFS surprise drop really helped with everyone getting a pair. If this was a regular *** draw on a Saturday, thread full of L's lmaoo.

I wouldn't wager on there being any more of these than the previous two. ( J1's )

However, since it was random and unannounced, the bots didn't feast. Same thing that happened with RO's.

So it certainly feels more plentiful, and this is the way Nike needs to do it moving forward. Random.

It seems widely available cause most of us copped, but I think it being a FCFS surprise drop really helped with everyone getting a pair. If this was a regular *** draw on a Saturday, thread full of L's lmaoo.

I don't think it's widely available. Pretty sure it being a surprise drop is why so many people on NT hit.

I wouldn't wager on there being any more of these than the previous two. ( J1's )

However, since it was random and unannounced, the bots didn't feast. Same thing that happened with RO's.

So it certainly feels more plentiful, and this is the way Nike needs to do it moving forward. Random.

Some bots feasted. per twitter...

I need more of these random drops :evil:

Random drops eliminate the amateur bot users but trust there has been people who have had 100s of tasks loaded for these since rumors of a random drop came out. All they had to do was click start

Just as I was talking smack about my 14th OW L....

Im TTS an 11.5 so Im hoping these 11s fit...if not resell it is

Attachments

• C60B0399-9768-4BF7-811F-6965863B2D6B.png
    C60B0399-9768-4BF7-811F-6965863B2D6B.png
    289.1 KB · Views: 10
Back
Top Bottom