Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Sooner or later people with bots will figure out a way to be more prepared for random drops. Might’ve worked this time and with the converse, but not next unless Nike keep changing their techniques.

Sooner or later people with bots will figure out a way to be more prepared for random drops. Might’ve worked this time and with the converse, but not next unless Nike keep changing their techniques.
Agreed. These companies need to come up with different things each time to keep the bots guessing. I think that's why shopify has been cancelling orders when the billing/shipping is far away from the IP or something. I believe I heard that from somewhere.

hearing some people getting their orders cancelled..

Attachments

• 33224570_10209606172711161_6547664504447041536_n.jpg
    33224570_10209606172711161_6547664504447041536_n.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 47
Pretty frustrated that I have the J23 app, but never got a notification sound of the drop because my axon 7 phone's been having problems.

However, just found out I passed my med school finals when I thought I failed, and I'll be moving on to my second year, so today's still looking up:smokin

Yup, all the normal notifications/emails, then got cancellation just now. I did order multiple though. Different accounts, so that mightve been that prob.

that's a tough L. there's never any consistency with the cancellations... there's all these people on twitter that got like 5 pairs, but then people with 1 get cancelled.

no justice in the sneaker world, lol

Pretty frustrated that I have the J23 app, but never got a notification sound of the drop because my axon 7 phone's been having problems.

However, just found out I passed my med school finals when I thought I failed, and I'll be moving on to my second year, so today's still looking up:smokin

thats a bigger W than catching these. life > shoes man. congrats on finishing your first year

Back
Top Bottom